Another translation needed please

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Another translation needed please

Postby Edwin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

That is one handsome boy, Tigger. It is so very nice when those babies have a good disposition. We took care of a little American Indian fellow off and on from the time he was on an Indian board until he was a big kid. We would sit him on a table at the back of the church while we were taking our coats off, and he would just smile at everyone and laugh. He was such a good baby. He had a hard homelife, and we saved him from it all we were allowed to. His Mom let us have him a lot of the time, but there came a time when she wanted him; he was her son, but the home atmosphere was not the greatest; not Christian encouragement. We still pray for him at every meal. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Tigger82d wrote:We've been blessed with a really good baby. He doesn't even cry when wet, dirty, or hungry. He just makes a whimpering sound. Now if you give him a sponge bath then he will cry and scream. But his screaming isn't loud at all. My daughter was in the next room from me while I was giving him a bath and she never heard him scream. His jaundice is all gone now and he's just a happy little boy. He loves to smile and laugh.

Wow I really love baby. How I wish to have soon at God's time. I love to take care of babies. My niece and nephews, i took care of them since birth.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 am

crisipicada wrote:
Tigger82d wrote:We've been blessed with a really good baby. He doesn't even cry when wet, dirty, or hungry. He just makes a whimpering sound. Now if you give him a sponge bath then he will cry and scream. But his screaming isn't loud at all. My daughter was in the next room from me while I was giving him a bath and she never heard him scream. His jaundice is all gone now and he's just a happy little boy. He loves to smile and laugh.

Wow I really love baby. How I wish to have soon at God's time. I love to take care of babies. My niece and nephews, i took care of them since birth.

Means you are ready to have babies..he he. I didn't had experience of taking care of babies before I got married but I learned from my own experienced with my girls, of course with the help of our Pedia. I was reading magazines and articles online about pregnancy and babies. It was so great...love the mother job ha ha! I enjoyed it. Hard part was breastfeeding for first time..hurts very bad for two weeks but I succeeded all that. Could be much better if I experienced the normal labor. All my girls were thru CS labor.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 am

If I am married then i am ready to have a baby. As of now, I am stil single, in God's time, I will find the one. Hope he is the one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I know he is. I am not the kind of person who trigger false expectation to person. Just be very careful because there is no hurry actually. Still praying and more prayer.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 am

You will make a wonderful mother, Crisi! Red, I have a niece who has had 2 children, girl, a teenager now, and a little boy. She had to have both her children CSection. She is a runner, and she is quite competitive in her races. Running so much has done something to her body that will now allow her to bear children normally, so they have to be taken CSection. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Prob is my amniotic fluid keeps dripping so baby gets dry so my OB had to do CS labor. My second delivery put my life in danger had 2 bags of blood infused on me. So yes, I graduated Bachelor of Making Babies. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 am

Different ladies have different kinds of problems. My niece's problem was that she would not dialate properly because her running had tightened her up too much for that. Your problem Red was another, and I am glad that they were able to help you, so that everything turned out okay. I am so thankful for medical technology that has developed, and for skilled surgical physicians, because otherwise I would probably be dead now. People just a few years ago died because medical techniques had not yet been developed and the doctors didn't understand what to do, so consequently people died who just had small problems. Just a few years ago the doctors did not understand how to help people who had enlarged and growing prostate glands, but now they do. I am thankful since that is my problem, and I know the doctor can help me. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum