Who Will Tell First?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Who Will Tell First?

Postby red » Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm

i was once a victim of declaring i love you online but the guy ended up meeting another woman. it hurts. so just take precautions for women. there are men that takes advantage on your weakness.many times i stuck communicating to one man only but heck he was talking tto many women. be wise. same to men lots of women that scam i heard a story of white guy sending his money to a filipina to build house and invest on business. the woman just disappeared like bubble after getting all the money. so yes meet the person first. if you declare your feelings without meeting thats your choice. when i met my husband we were checking each other physically. it was crazy. he even checked on my teeth! my hair my nails. lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 pm

This is pretty funny, Red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone on this forum, and you probably remember reading it, it was a young lady saying what she expected from her guy, for him to be eligible. I don't remember all of her criteria, but on was his teeth! One of our guys wrote back and asked her if she was buying a horse!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 am

this topic dont apply to what i will share but sure my daughter will tell first if she has crush to somebody. i was texting to my husband she came to me asked if i was texting her daddy i said yes. then she commented : mommy because you and daddy love each other. wow mommy thats sweet. i wanted to giggle. then she confessed to me she has crushes. one is her classmate in k4 then other one is son of family friend. then i told her shes young and dont mind the boys.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby edeline » Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:To say you love someone you have never met in person is too much. But it is OK for Filipina to tell the guy that she has warm feelings for him, or is very attracted to him, or she finds him the type of man she would like to get to know better in person. Same rules for the man.

Telling someone you have never met in person you love them is foolish.

People have different feelings and outlook on different things. Like any other people, they also think and said that you love someone whom you don't meet in person is too much. It is different to different people. Me I am one of those people who was madly in love with someone before I met him. I knew this very nice guy through this website until time came that I liked him a lot until it developed love. I did feel how much he care for me and how happy he was when he was talking to me. We had fun when we were chatting and I was so happy when I saw him smiling because of me. Though I wasn't not sure if he was laughing because of my appearance or because of my words hehee. Seriously we understood each other well, we had good communication and he was VERY VERY VERY Openminded. FOr me he is the best guy that I know in this world and he is the only person that understands a lot about me. When I was so down he wasn't tired to be at my side ready to listen and those shoulders ready to carry what I am carrying inside my heart.

To make the story short, I was deeply and madly in love with this best guy in the world. I was a little bit nervous when I was on way to meet him at the airport because I was so scared that he will not like me because of how I look. I can feel I am not attractive at all but him he is very very handsome and I always tell him that how handsome he is but he continues being humbler. I love everything about him specially his divided chin. When time came that we met each other he kissed and hugged me. I could feel he loved me more when we were in person and I could see in his eyes that he was happy with and I am much happier than him,.He understood how much I love him. Our feelings strengthened when we were together.

One example of this also is a classmate of mine in highschool. She met this man from Canada who is 46 and single eversince. There was this time that I was chatting to this girlfriend of mine and at the same time she was chatting with her bf or hubby to be. I was asking why she was laughing and she said that her guy is showing funny faces and is also dancing in front of the cam. I could see in her eyes how much she loves the guy. She has a baby already but the guy accepts it. Around March the guy came here and they decided to get married in the church but it is not easy to prepare so many things so they decided to get married through civil wedding. They loved each other so much before they met in person and they loved more when they finally see each other and feel each other around. They will be getting married this May 15,2012. I hope I can be there on their special day..it is nice to witness a friend of mine exchaning I do to her hubby.. I am so happy everytime I see my friend happily married with her guy.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Sat May 12, 2012 9:39 am

Wow, Edeline, there marriage is just around the corner! In the Philippines, I think the 15th is day after tomorrow as you are ahead of our time, in PDT, by about 15 hours, the next day. I will agree Edeline that it is perfectly possible to fall in love over the internet, dangerous, yes, maybe, but possible to fall in love, say, "I love you!" Or to say, "I am in love with you, and how do you feel about me?" I think with modern technology it is entirely possible. You see the person you are chatting with, how he is dressed, how he is groomed, how he reacts to what you do and say, and like you said, Edeline, things are communicated that show his sense of humor and his personality. You develop that love over the internet, chatting, e-mailing, on this forum, and in other ways, and then when you finally meet this person, "Oh my goodness, that love is just confirmed!" So yes, with modern technology and some time allowed, yes you can be in love with someone that you have never had a face to face meeting yet! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum