Water In The House!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Water In The House!

Postby Edwin » Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 am

Why am I not sleeping! It is amost 4:30 a.m. here where I live on early Sunday Morning, May 13, 2012! Where you all live in the Philippines it is almost 7:30 p.m. Sunday evening. You have already been to church, unless you are still in church Sunday Evening.

We got water started flowing at the kitchen sink last evening at about 10:30 p.m., Saturday evening. I just woke up and I am tired, but I don't have the desire to sleep presently! I think I am excited that we have water in the house! It has been a long waiting process, with me digging my cellar to put the water system in. Well, I don't have my cellar finished yet, but I can see the end now. My kids want me to go smaller with the cellar, and they are going to help me with the construction part of it when I am finished digging, so I have until August first to finish digging, and then my kids will help me with the block wall. I compromised and agreed to make it smaller, so it will be easier on me to finish digging, and then I will finishe sooner also, and it will be big enough for what I need, so it is all good!

Church is this morning, so I should be sleeping, but I will probably sleep in church! No, I hope not, and will try not to sleep in church! Pray for me! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Re: Water In The House!

Postby red » Wed May 16, 2012 11:56 am

Try this : slap your face if you feel dozing at church or pinch your palm. Hehe
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu May 17, 2012 12:39 am

I've tried that slap and pinch while driving, and you know it does not do me one bit of good. For some people I know it helps, but not me. If I have a shock while driving, that will wake me up, but when I used to drink coffee that didn't even help. I am a hopeless case of falling asleep when I shouldn't. I have had close calls while driving because of sleeping, but the Lord has been good to me. Times that I have been sleeping while driving, Carol accuses me of sleeping, which I am, but I won't admit it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

Let somebody else slap your face..he he. Sure it will awake you or more so get you angry...lol. They said eating chocolates or drinking coffee will make you awake for awhile but it times two the doze feeling. Not sure though. Try Granola bar. My husband used to eat that when needed to be awake or have energy.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu May 17, 2012 10:19 am

Yes, Red, I will bet that if someone else slapped me with the real intent of slapping that would no doubt wake me, and keep me awake for hours! Yes, I have heard that the caffine will pick you up, and then when you come down you will be lower than before you had the caffine. The granola bar sounds like it might work, and eating has been suggested to me before to stay awake. My older brother did big rig driving hauling with a tractor truck and vans or flat beds. He hauled apples mostly locally, and then he also made regular trips from our North Central Washington local to the southern part of Washington state. He told me that he loved driving truck. I always thought I would enjoy it, but, I never got into it, and I'm not sure I could stay awake, which is a hazard for truck drivers. It might be hard on a person's back also, and I'm not sure sitting for hours on end would be a good idea either, so I might skip the truck driving! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum