Have You Ever Run Into People That You Really Didn't Want To

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Have You Ever Run Into People That You Really Didn't Want To

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:23 am

I have a funny little story about this. My son-in-law had a bad experience with a person, and he didn't want to be reminded of that person again. When I was working for a school district before I got to be a school teacher, a school secretary told me that school teachers were some of the most stupid people she knew!!!! She had to deal with them on a daily basis, and she was mad at them constantly for their stupidity, as she tried to keep the school operating smoothly, and some of them didn't have a clue. Well, I got to be a school teacher, so I suppose that put me in that category also! Anyway my son-in-law had a school teaching supervisor that was supposed to help him get started at teaching school, show him the ropes, and evaluate him. Well, he didn't have a good experience with that lady. They owned a small convinience store just a few blocks from where my son-in-law and daughter live. I found out that I have a relative with that same last name who is connected/related to the people who have my last name. We were in this store, and I was going to discuss our relatives with the store owner, and our daughter asked me, please do not talk with her in front of my son-in-law as he has really bad memories of her and barely even wants to be in that store. So consequently I never got to discuss our family with her, and I know she is related to me, and my son-in-law would not be happy to know that she is our relative!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum