How to gain a filipina's heart?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How to gain a filipina's heart?

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Jenny! We are glad to see you back here again! Keep coming back, and keep posting. The more the merrier! Let us know your thoughts and feelings about subjects posted here. We love to hear from you and everyone else, about how you feel and what you think. If there is something you want to write about you can start your own post also. Ask questions, give comments, and so forth. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jenny30 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:34 am

hello edwin,,

I know you already read my situation here..im jenny im 28 years old,im single mom,,i want and i need men who interested of me and accept me what i am now?..thanks to your message,...hope your good there and have a nice day godbless...

sincerely yours,
jenny
jenny30

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 am

Hi Jenny, We are glad that you are here. We pray that someone will find interest in you. This is the place to be, and many people read these posts that we are not even aware of. You are welcome for the message, Jenny! Yes, I am healthy, happy, and don't have good sense! No, I'm just kidding, although some people may actually think that of me! We hope you have a wonderful day, hope things are great for you where you are, and keep coming back! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jenny30 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 am

HI,.!

THank you always,,hope your my one of my friend....always takecare..........godbless... :D
jenny30

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 am

Hi Jenny! We are glad to see you continuing to come back. The more people we have here reading and responding the better for all of us. We each have our own ideas, and sharing those ideas is fun! You are always welcome, Jenny! I am glad to be one of your friends, Jenny! You always take care also! God bless you, Jenny! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 am

You know what, i heard from ladies. One of the group said i like him coz he sends me money and flowers and chocolates and he promise to buy me laptop. I thought wow, thats modern way to gain a fiipinas heart?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

Yes, Red, that is astounding! Many filipinas will not ask for money! Some do send money, but the advice is not to send money until the couple has met in person. After meeting in person you develope a feeling and a trust for each other that is lacking before that first meeting. I think the same would go for the laptop, except that might be necessary for communication which is important! I think any time for chocolates, flowers, and perfumes is good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm

red wrote:You know what, i heard from ladies. One of the group said i like him coz he sends me money and flowers and chocolates and he promise to buy me laptop. I thought wow, thats modern way to gain a fiipinas heart?

Wow! Filipinas becoming like american women.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Yes, Red and BBG, I think there are still filipinas who do not want to be bribed, bought, or have strings attached, so they retain their integrity. They will not ask for money or for things from guys, but they just want love and loyalty. My friend's filipina wife said that when she was looking for a guy, she would not under any circumstances ask for money, and I think there are still some filipinas out there like that. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:
red wrote:You know what, i heard from ladies. One of the group said i like him coz he sends me money and flowers and chocolates and he promise to buy me laptop. I thought wow, thats modern way to gain a fiipinas heart?

Wow! Filipinas becoming like american women.

I prayed to God that someone that I would marry is someone whom I can talked with. Just really have that closeness that he would understand me, know what are my hearts desires, would understand my needs, and who is there for me and just have a listening heart.

I am not materialistic woman. Of course I desire to have a good life.I believe everyone wants that. But if God allow me to be like this, and that He let me experience hardship, my prayer is that He would give me more patience and more strength for daily life's trials.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum