EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm

it is rainy season here and I am glad that plants grow great, sufficient water needed to have electricity,

The reason of brown out lately was because of some of the electric wires and posts are damaged by the heavy rain with strong wind. Just like now, the weather is not good at all. It is almost raining again. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm

If you do any work on a ceiling light of any kind, be sure to flip the breaker off! Turning the light switch off does not cut all the power to that light. I don't know that much about electricity, but I learned that yesterday. Evidently with the light switch off there is still power to one side, because our youngest daughter got shocked working on a ceiling fan/light with the switch off, so after that she flipped the electrical breaker in the panel box! Still it is very hot here, and it has been a few days since we had any electrical storms, but we are having clouds part of the time, and when the sun goes behind a cloud, it is a relief, especially digging and working hard! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 am

Last week, it has been raining and just this week again, it has been so hot and been high temperature. Because of this, flu is frequent and most of my officemates are having flu. It is important to have a good immune system. It is important to eat the right food so that in case of sickness, we can easily get recovered. Sad to say that I still have my flu for almost two weeks.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

It is not fun to be sick. Weather often plays a part in that, and in this country we think of winter as the time to be sick, but often people here are sick right in the heat of the summer! Exposure to the elements might have something to do with this, and often people here think flu bugs are contageous. When one of two people are sick, then many people get sick. They say there is an incubation stage where disease germs are spread, and other people get sick. Then after you are sick a while it is thought not to be contageous any more. People around here, and especially elderly people get flu shots that are supposed to provide some immunity for the people against those sicknesses. Having a good immune system is very important, then it is possible to more easily fight off a sickness. This summer there was a time that people in our daughter's house were sick, but we were able to stay healthy, and that I don't understand. When you are sick, it seems like you will be sick forever, and you feel like you are recovering and it comes right back to plague you some more. I will pray, Crisi, that you will quickly get over that flu and that it will not hang on any longer! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum