What can you say?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What can you say?

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 pm

The sad thing is that often we don't know who we can trust until trust has been broken. Sometimes we judge someone as being able to give help without causing trouble, and then we learn the hard way that is not the case after the damage has been done. Sometimes the person is reacting a certain way, and we have no idea why they act the way they do, and then we learn later that they were causing troubles behind our backs, planting seeds of doubt and mistrust that we have to overcome. Red has a good point, that Emie is trying to get the guy away from Paula, while keeping Paula in the dark. If Emie had her way, the guy would have said nothing, because she told him to keep it a secret, but he didn't, so Paula then knows that Emie is doing her damage. Paula would have always wondered why the guy quit, her, and based on what Emie said to the guy, he would have felt justified, only if Emie had her way, he would have said nothing about the problem to Paula, thus hindering her from repairing the damage.
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 am

When someone has trusted you and tell or shared you something confidential, you do not need to tell the other person who is involved in the situation. This is betrayal. If you are mature person, directly tell the person who shared to you about what you can say or advice in the situation. Do not ever make any mistake or telling someone who will create trouble.
wantingmore

Postby red » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Oftentimes the women are the ones who encounter this kind of trouble, betrayal. Relaying secrets that are supposed for safe keeping. My uncle said it is because women have two mouths lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Women have two mouths! That's pretty funny, Red, but you are probably correct that women are to blame for this kind of thing more than men. I think there was something going on, like the triangle thing that I really don't even understand yet. Relaying secrets that are not supposed to be told is bad enough, and then it is worse for the person to say, "Don't tell, that I told you this, and doubly bad when what was being told was not even the truth, and it was hurtful to the person, and it seemed it was being told with the purpose of undermining the other person's reputation.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Now I can apply "It is better to trust God than to put confidence in man "

There are things that needs to be taken confidential. There are things that must remain secret. It is better to tell God what is inside you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Crisi, you are so very right that it is "better to trust God than to put confidence in man!" Crisi, we all need to confide in someone, and that makes us feel so much better, unless we learn that we should not have confided in that person. If you find out that you can trust someone, even with your life, then you can tell them anything, but there are some people that you better not tell anything! Until you get to know the people it is better to not tell them things that are confidential.

I like to tell other people things if I can trust them. There are some things that I better only tell God, and He will help me with anything and everything, so we can cry out to the Lord. Jesus truly is the friend that sticketh closer than a brother. "Tell it to Jesus!" :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 am

It is hard to trust the person when you fail to trust him or her anymore. In terms of confiding your feelings to someone, it is better not to tell the other person because she might tell others too and make trouble.

I want to share something regarding my crush during high school. I tell my classmate that I like my other classmate and then I feel sad because she told the guy about what I said.

In this case, it is better not to tell someone anymore or else you will be in trouble. How sad. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:23 am

Yes, M&M, that was wrong of your classmate to tell that other person what you told them in confidence. If you had ask that person to tell the other person, then that would have been different, but for the other person to take it upon him/herself to tell; that was wrong. Sometimes it makes you wonder why something like that is told. Is that person trying to help you, or trying to undermine you, or do they just not have good sense? Yes, that was sad, that the other person betrayed your confidence! :(
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum