EPAL Anyone?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: EPAL Anyone?

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

You never know, Crisi, I think Davidambro can be tempted. Sometimes people get discouraged and give up, and I think that Davidambro might not be telling us he wants more. He is just saying he wants someone to write with, but you never know what might happen. So, I don't think, Crisi, you were out of line in wishing that for him, because he might not realize how happy he can be if he will give himself a chance! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Davidambro » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 pm

No. You are wrong. I do not wish to be with anyone. Only to write someone, as a epal. I have asked that my entire posting be deleted but that has not happened. I am tired of people telling me what I want when I am certain that I am clear about what I wanted which is EPALS ONLY!
Thank you for your time.
Dave
Davidambro

Postby Smiley » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Dave: Chill out,I think that everybody gets it. Stick around,give the group another shot.Now that everybody knows where you are coming from I hope everybody just relaxes and we can all get back to posting about whatever the heck it was that we were last posting about.
Your postings are not inappropriate and I for one would like to see you hang out more and feel free to post on any subject that interests you. Nobody meant to piss you off and I`m sorry if things got off to a rough start but misunderstandings occur,it`s the way the river flows.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:08 am

Smiley, I agree with you that DavidAmbro should stick around. We are not particular about what people write, and there is nothing wrong with what DavidAmbro wrote. What we all do actually is EPAL as a group. I think he will find this forum a lot of fun if he just gives it a chance. We all here, and I think it is okay for me to speak for everyone, enjoy each other's company and each other's thought. Even if something we write is not completely agreed upon that just adds spice to the whole thing. This is a good friendly place I think! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum