CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWEEPSTAKES

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWEEPSTAKES

Postby purex » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm

jadegil6 wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:There will be an Early Bird Drawing on April 15, 2010. There will be two winners. The winners of this drawing will get a cash prize of 2,500 pesos each. The winners will be selected from all of the entries that have been received by that date. All other prize amounts will be awarded in July. So all of you who have been entering have a good chance of winning more than once in this Sweepstakes.
Remember... all that you need to do to enter is to send me a Private Message with the word, Sweepstakes, in the subject line. To send me a Private Message, just click on my username (jadegil6).
Good luck! :D

Hi. Just a friendly reminder that the Sweepstakes is in progress. The Early Bird Drawing is only a few short weeks away. And the July drawing prize amounts are going up again today by $10.00 for each prize.
The Previous Prize amounts were:
Grand Prize is $125.00 USD
Second Prize is $85.00 USD
Third Prize is $65.00 USD
(New) Fourth Prize is $45.00 USD

The new Prize Amounts are:
Grand Prize: $135.00
Second Prize: $95.00
Third Prize: $75.00
Fourth Prize: $55.00

Good luck!!!

Wow, the prizes are increasing :) :) :)
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 am

Just a reminder that the Early Bird Drawing is only about 2 weeks away. (April 15) Two lucky people will win, so be sure to get your entries in everyday to increases your chances of winning one of these prizes.
:D :D :D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:07 pm

The Early Bird Drawing is just 2 days away!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

25.5 hours left before the Early Bird Drawing.
jadegil6
Site Admin

sweepstakes

Postby ms.janiszewski » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 pm

just starting to learn....
ms.janiszewski

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm

We have two winners.............

There will be an Early Bird Drawing on April 15, 2010. There will be two winners. The winners of this drawing will get a cash prize of 2,500 pesos each. The winners will be selected from all of the entries that have been received by that date. All other prize amounts will be awarded in July. So all of you who have been entering have a good chance of winning more than once in this Sweepstakes.

Remember that the main drawing is in July, and this drawing was just a preliminary event, and does not affect any entries that have been submitted since this sweepstakes began. All of your entries are still good for the drawing in July.

The two winners in the Early Bird Drawing are:

"mjsty"
and
"crisipicada"

Each of these individuals will receive 2,500 pesos as soon as they send me an email to jaderune@hotmail.com with their name, address, and phone #

All of your entries are still eligible for the July drawing.

Congrats to the winners! :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Mon May 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Chas wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:
Chas wrote:Hi Michael

How about a competition for the best Avatar? At the moment I should win as I think mine is the only one. hehehe

Oops..not anymore...i also have my own avatar now..lol

You win the best avatar competition ChayChay - I cannot compete against your picture :D

I thought I would bring this back up to the top to remind everybody of Michael's generous sweepstake.

I also wanted to say; ChayChay I think you have definitely lost your crown for best Avatar to Ms Sin if only because of the amazing variety of pictures she provides. I also like Mjsty's iceberg photo. Come on folks - lets see some more Avatars on the Forum.
Chas

Postby red » Mon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Sure would like another avatar...maybe a red bikini...couldnt find one yet...lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm

red wrote:Sure would like another avatar...maybe a red bikini...couldnt find one yet...lol

Will this do?

Chas

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 am

I thought I would bring this back up to the top to remind everybody of Michael's generous sweepstake.

I also wanted to say; ChayChay I think you have definitely lost your crown for best Avatar to Ms Sin if only because of the amazing variety of pictures she provides. I also like Mjsty's iceberg photo. Come on folks - lets see some more Avatars on the Forum.

I am already happy and satisfied of my avatar now, Mr. Chas. I will not change it anymore so sissy chaychay has the crown for best avatar still.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum