Friends

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Friends

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 am

FriendsReduced.jpg
My Stuffed Animals!
FriendsReduced.jpg (130.99 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

Don't you just love all my friends! Ever since I got a big black Teddy Bear when I was 2 years old, I have loved stuffed animals. We lived in a place for 10 years where one of my jobs was to take care of garbage. It was a place where you had to fly in with an airplane or ride in on a boat, and so people took some pretty nice things to the compactor, we called it. It was a garbage recyling center, and well as a place to bring garbage that was really garbage. Anything on the platform was for give away; chairs, sofas, you name it. Small appliances and everything else small were put in boxes labeled good will, and it was free for the taking. Most of these animals came from that place with a few exceptions. When we moved here, I figured the head of my bed was a good place, and all of my friends are very near me, as well as my doggie, Rand, sleeping with me. I feel very comforted! :D :D
Edwin

Re: Friends

Postby crisipicada » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Proverbs 17:17, A friend loveth at ALL times. and a brother is born for adversity.

That means, if someone consider you as a friend, he or she will love you at ALL times. Not only in few times, or small times, but ALL TIMES.

That is why, I would love to marry someone who become my friend because when problems come in the relationship or marriage life, "I will would tell him, " I am your friend, loveone, wife, and you can talk to me no matter what. "

hope that you understand what i am implying here :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Friends

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 am

Crisi, I have heard for many years that your husband/wife should be your best friend. You are right about what a friend should be. Your marriage partner is your husband/wife, your lover, your friend, and you can talk to that person about anything without any bad effects. My friends above my bed love me no matter what, and they will listen to me tell them anything! My doggies love me as well, and they think I am the most wonderful person in the world. A friend will be loyal to the end, and those doggies are. They love both Carol and I. When I was working on the wall in Scooby's yard, and he had to be in the house, he stayed right beside Carol, no matter what she was doing. When he heard me come in the house, he came running! The Bible tells us we are to bear each other's burdens, and even more so are we to bear our husband's or our wife's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum