Jaderune Children's Christmas Party

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Jaderune Children's Christmas Party

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Here are the photos that I said I would post for the Children's Christmas Party that I sponsored in Nug-as, Cebu. These children's homes were either severely damaged or destroyed by Typhoon Pablo just a few weeks prior to Christmas, and my close friend (Nora) asked me if I could give a Christmas Party for the children who live in the countryside around her. I agreed, and sponsored it, and she and another friend did all of the planning and work. Thank you to these two wonderful young ladies for their good hearts.
The white man in the album is Daryl, a good man from Australia. He and Nora met through my site, and are now in a relationship. He leaves in a few hours to return to Australia after a two week visit to see Nora, which was his second trip to visit her.
Since the ability to link to a URL has been removed from the forum due to too many spammers, you will have to copy and paste this into your browser to view the photo album in my facebook account. I am not sure if you have to be logged into facebook to see them. Maybe someone will let me know about that.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151405856864374.497350.526009373&type=3

...or look for my account on facebook under Jade Rune, and then go to my Photos to view the album...it is open and available to the public.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Jaderune Children's Christmas Party

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Yes, Sir Michael, you have to be logged in on your facebook account to be able to see the pictures. When I copied and pasted the URL and hit enter I received a message that the pictures were not available. I do have a facebook account with hardly any identification on it, and no friends accepted, with the name of my great uncle on it, and I used that and was able to view the pictures. They are very nice! That was so nice that you sponsored that Christmas party for those kids, and it was very nice that the Australian and the two filipinas worked to make that happen. That was a very nice jesture to help those kids have a fun Christmas party! The Lord Bless You All for that! :D :D
Edwin

Re: Jaderune Children's Christmas Party

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks for the feedback, Sir, and also for the compliments. God bless you, too.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Return to General Forum