Those without sin caste the first stone..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Those without sin caste the first stone..

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:28 am

wolfetone100 wrote:Why do people who profess to be god fearing and christian people spend their life passing judgement on and interfering in other peoples lives? Personally i've never met someone who is perfect everyone has problems or issues in their lives?. The best people i have met are the people who work with or help others in bad situations without the need to belittle them or look down on them or preach to them. I have seen this kind of behaviour over and over people useing the problems or weaknesses of others to make themselves feel better or important about themselves so they can quote the bible and shake their heads? i just wonder if i'm the only person who finds this annoying and condesending ? or am i hellbound aswell?

Being a friend, a Christian friend in this forum, it is our desire to help someone else and do not make any wrong decision that will bring bad things in life. We know that wrong choices are hard to forget even how much we always looking forward for good. yes, we should not condemn someone for doing wrong or have bad relationship. We must learn from our mistake and start things right. It is not too late. We are already grown up, and we must be mature enough for the second time. We are all deserve to be happy, and to be happy is to do what is right. Wrong choices is too late if it is done.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Those without sin caste the first stone..

Postby Edwin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

I had a Bible College instructor who gave some of us advice as we exited the place. He said be very accepting of everyone except yourself. In other words don't condemn others, and I don't think he meant for us to condemn ourselves, but what he meant was to have high standards and make sure that we would not slip up. God is every servants master, and each servant stands for falls before his own master, and not before each other as servants. What you said is very true, Crisi about it being too late to correct wrong choices. It is best to learn from the mistakes of others, in the Bible and in real life, and then if we make our own mistakes it is best if we learn from them. We all deserve to be happy, and happiness comes from doing what is right. "There is now no condemnation," and other such scriptures that tell us that we should not allow condemnation to come upon us for what we have repented of and asked forgiveness for, but we seek to live doing God's will. So, we should not condemn anyone including ourselves, but we also need to encourage each other to keep standards high, and live a life of righteousness and holiness before God, because without holiness no man will see God. We have to be holy before God so that we will be accepted of Him, but it is not our righteousness, which we are incapable of having, but it is the righteousness of God that He gives us, and He helps us to live holy lives in an ungodly world. We should never stoop to the ways of the world, because the world and its lust and pleasures are going to pass away, but the ones who do the will of God will live forever. :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum