Transportation

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Transportation

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Sometimes we ride, or some of you ride water buffaloes, we ride horses, sometimes, many years ago some of us were pulled down the road in wagons and buggies, pulled by one or more work horses. Sometimes we ride motorcycles, and I have been very taken with motor cylces, the first seeing motor cycle police officers riding Harely Davidson motor cycles in Billings, Montana when I was about 8 years old. I did not realize that my own Dad rode Harley Davidson motor cycles until many years later. He didn't talk about that much because he was unhappy about one motorcycle wreck that he had when he broke a bone in his foot. We drive cars, vans, pickup trucks and large trucks. Some of us fly airplanes, and I was blessed to learn to pilot small single engine land aircraft in the 1970s, and it was so much fun, but I am too poor to fly them anymore, and they cost money to own or rent and operate, so no more airplane piloting for me, and that is okay. I can still ride motorcycles and play my musical instruments, and that is enjoyment for me, and blessings from the Lord!

I found an interesting picture of an amphibious combination boat that has wheels and can drive on the road. I found it on a picture site on the Pulangui River:
DuckTruckTours.jpg
Boat with wheels
DuckTruckTours.jpg (9.49 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
Edwin

Return to General Forum