summer and water

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

summer and water

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:28 am

summer and water,its getting hot in here and everybody is wanting some cold water, Halo-halo,fruitshake are best source of income in this season.beaches is fun and exciting to try ;) ;)
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: summer and water

Postby Smiley » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm

I love summer and the water. Also gardening and cooking on the bar b que.
It snowed here today :(
Smiley

Re: summer and water

Postby Edwin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 am

It is kind of funny, or odd, lyrehc and smiley, that just a short time ago in the Philippines they were having typhoon with water, excessive rains, and winds damaging them. Now all of a sudden you turn around twice and you in the Philippines are having a lack of water! Our sister-in-law in the Philippines has been talking about this as well as others in the Philippines! Smiley, just when we think spring and summer are here we get hit with a little bit more of winter! Yesterday morning it was 21 degrees F. here, or 11 degrees below the point that water is frozen into ice!

We had a warm spell a couple of weeks ago, and the snow started melting like everything, and within one or two days all of our deep snow was gone, and the ground was soft everywhere including our road so that we could not drive our cars from here to the mailbox/gate, just like when the snow was so deep! I am pumping water out of my cellar right now! Before long it will be very hot, and our daughter will be watering the garden, our cellar will be dry, and we will have to be careful with our water until fall when the gardening season is finished. Now, too much water for us! Soon, not enough water for us!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum