Fighting

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Fighting

Postby Edwin » Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Chickens 056reduced.jpg
Banti Chickens, 2 hens, one rooster
Chickens 056reduced.jpg (156.81 KiB) Viewed 6195 times

These are our three chickens! We keep them in a very small place, but they are small chickens. Carol wants me to build a two story chicken house for them with a pen, and I probably will when I can get around to it. They are fun. We feed them some of our scaps, some feed to make them lay, and I pull some green grass and leaves for them. The doggies upset them at first, but now they pay no attention to the doggies barking and running back and forth! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Chickens 066reduced.jpg
Scooby and Ringo Observing the Chickens
Chickens 066reduced.jpg (159.8 KiB) Viewed 6195 times

This is very funny because in one of the other pictures, Ringo was in the corner because he doesn't like the camera. Scooby on the other hand loves to have his picture taken! Ringo is there because he is busy stalking the chickens, and Scooby is there because he wants to have his picture taken! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Chickens 062reduced.jpg
Ringo Stalking the Chickens and Scooby wanting his picture taken
Chickens 062reduced.jpg (161.12 KiB) Viewed 6195 times

Here is another picture of Ringo stalking the chickens and Scooby there just happy that someone is taking his picture! :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Chickens 071reduced.jpg
Scooby
Chickens 071reduced.jpg (174.46 KiB) Viewed 6195 times

Scooby is standing there just wanting attention! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Amanda's graduation 2012  Omak, WA 020reduced.jpg
Carol, I, and Rand
Amanda's graduation 2012 Omak, WA 020reduced.jpg (145.88 KiB) Viewed 6195 times

This is at the time of our granddaughter's high school graduation. This is our family, Carol, I, and Rand, but Scooby is one of our family members also, but we left him home! Nice looking family, huh? :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Wed May 15, 2013 6:57 am

Thanks for sharing the pictures here. I enjoyed them. I like scooby very cuddly. :lol: :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed May 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Yes, Red, Scooby is very cuddly, very loving, and just a wonderful doggie with humans and animals alike! Our daughter told me that when they got him something was wrong with his leggs, but you sure wouldn't know it now, because he has no flaws whatsoever. She also told me that her daughter who was 6 years old at the time used to have him sit on her lap in the house! Scooby loved to sit on her lap, he remembers her yet, because when she comes he gets so excited. They stopped having him in the house because he started peeing on everything. I guess he thought the place smelled like it needed to be peed on! Things went bad for their family, and I rescued Scooby because he was not being taken care of. I have had Scooby now for 4 years, and everyone thinks of him as my doggie, but when our granddaughter was here, and someone referred to him as my doggie, she ran, through herself on the bed and cried. Scooby was her doggie. After a long time, she told me that Scooby was a partnership; he was her doggie, and my doggie!

When we first got Scooby he did lift his leg on a few things, but we have had him in the house while I was digging snow away from the fence, several times, and while I had the fence open setting posts for the new fence, and he behaved himself perfectly. It was kind of cute, because while Carol was working in the kitchen, he laid right at her feet! When she was here at my computer, he laid right here on the floor with her. Carol love that, and she loves Scooby also. The way I got started walking was that our granddaugher told me that Scooby was too big and too strong for her, and she wanted me to break him to lead with the leash! If if it cool, and Scooby is rested he leads, and takes me along almost faster, well, yes for sure faster than I can walk! If it is hot, and Scooby gets tired, I lead him, and our walk is slow. I am now carrying drinking water for him and Rand, and that really helps!

One of the first times I had him in our house here, he came while I was sitting in a chair, jumped up in my lap, and sat there with me for a long time. That is what he did with our granddauhter when he was a baby puppy, and our granddaughter was 6 years old. I think Scooby was telling me that he really did love me! He is a wonderful doggie, he and Rand both, are wonderful doggies! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum