Toilets Don't Flush

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Toilets Don't Flush

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 am

I got a call from our daughter who lives in one of our house. She was telling me that they had water running out of the toilets, and they plunged with no success. Two things were happening. There was a down pour, hail here and rain, and at least rain in the valley. Then they are working on the sewer pipes out on the road where the sewage from our house in the valley goes. We thought it might be the rain, but then we also thought the city sewer might be at fault. What happened was that our daughter got a couple of pigs, one for her and one for us. She had some friend build a fence to hold the pigs. They drove a metal post through the sewer pipe, and it has not worked as good since! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Re: Toilets Don't Flush

Postby red » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 pm

This got my attention lol.
I hope that all work out well by now Sir. Bathroom and kitchen are most important areas for me in the house. If a toilet don't flush because somebody's popo so big won't go thru...(cut it half!) :x it will ruin my day. Same as kitchen with dishes not washed and sink not clean. I make use clorox and lysol daily for these areas. Cleanliness is to godliness is to my hapiness :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: Toilets Don't Flush

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Yes, Red, it would be really funny if it were not so serious. They couldn't do anything in the house, because when they would wash clothes the water would rise up out of the toilet, and the same thing would happen when they would run the dish washer, or run any water down drains in the house. I think as long as it was only water it went out, but I think as soon as someone pooped and the toilet was flushed, it was all overwith becasue the poop came up against the metal post, and then everything backed up. I think it was wads of toilet paper as well. It is amazing in say 20 feet or so they would find 4 inches with a metal post! Before we knew what was wrong I asked her if she had paid her sewer bill! It was funny but maybe not a good question to ask her at that time! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum