Look at you is all that I can do,
Like a silly girl, I stare
'Coz you might leave me when I reveal,
What my heart is really feeling

CHORUS
If I could just say the words,
All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you'll hear,
Will you take me in your arms or let me go,
Our lovely days will they just fade like whispers in the wind?

Can't you see the love I hide slip through my eyes,
This silly girl so scared she just can't say "I Love you."

III.
Here I am, holding on to fate,
What we have may never change
'Coz you might leave me when I reveal,
My lips will seal the love I'm hiding.

(Repeat Chorus)

Can't you see the love I hide slip through my eyes,
This silly girl so scared she just can't say "I Love you."

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/juris/
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: If You and Me

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Please listen to this song and you will know what is in my heart. This has been the song i really like. Hope you all enjoy this. :P :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

At one time on Starband they didn't used to restrict bandwidth, and I think that was in the early days of Starband. When we first got on in the valley at the head of the lake, I used to even watch online movies! But then they started penalizing people for using too much bandwidth, and now we are very careful to use less! We can use a little and get by with it, and I am going to listen to this song, Crisi shortly! It is a nice song and I like it, and I am anxious to listen to it! :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm sure somebody will be happy and fortunate to know what is in your heart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok ok, just teasing.

It reminds me the title of a book of my favorite author: Otzar Eden Ha-Ganuz (which translates as: Treasure of the Concealed Eden).
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes, mystic and Crisi, this is a really nice song, and I like the thoughts in the lyrics. It is difficult to express how you feel sometimes. You want to, but you are not sure how it will be taken; accepted or rejected. Then sometimes you are afraid, not really wanting to know in case it is not in your favor. I remember, now down memory lane, having desires, wanting to approach a young lady, and my heart would pound, and I would get shakey, and it was like, "I can't do this!" If I could only express to you the way I feel! Would you accept that, or would that end our friendship? They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I believe that! You can often tell if someone is lying to you by watching their eyes. You can also see extreme disappointment, but looking into the other person's eyes. The eyes tell a lot, as do some body language! Can you see the fact that I love you by looking into my eyes? This is a really nice song, Crisi! :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum