Reputable way to send flowers to Philippines?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Reputable way to send flowers to Philippines?

Postby mitch1989 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 pm

ooohh my valentines day coming again!huhuhu

so sad im still single ....
mitch1989

Postby erwin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

Girls, Valentines day is coming. How is love life going on?
erwin

Happy Valentines!

Postby crisipicada » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:11 am

Happy Valentines! There is no greater love than a man lay down His (Jesus Christ) life for His friends. Keep up your faith in Him. God bless you all members here. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 am

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here! Yes, God expressed His wonderful love to us that while we were still sinners Christ died for us! God's Blessings to everyone! :D :D
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Andrewm wrote:So....ladies here in the Forum, as we men like to say (using our typical sports metaphors), the ball is in your court!

Edeline affirms that ladies like to get flowers....and the clock is ticking until Monday for Valentines.... not much time left...

So, ladies, as the ball is "in your court;" the only way we guys can send them to you (AND make absolutely certain you receive them) is to have addresses :)

[yes, I know very well that we all have to be circumspect here. Of course. But you can't blame a man for failing to send if he didn't have a legitimate street address to ensure delivery, right? ;) ]

I assure you buddy. Surprise your girlfriends with flowers and chocolates and it gives a BIG smile on their face. It creates good feeling thinking someone cares and remembers them. Women, in particular, give importance to dates or anniversaries. You should not forget that or ruin her day. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
wantingmore

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am

We all agree that most people appreciate and enjoy flowers and chocolates. Mystic reminded us that getting a girl perfume than be tricky business, and could have the opposite effect from what you entend. I don't know the answer to how to send flowers in the Philippines. Go there and pick them yourself, but that might not work. Anyway use your head and be thoughtful and kind, and that will help! There are other kind and thoughtful things to do besides sending flowers, and you just need to use your imagination for that! :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 pm

From seeing the embarrassed emoticons, it seems like someone may have missed an important anniversary or occasion.

When I eventually move to the Philippines, and I will have the ability to see what is available there, then I am going to expand the online store in the Nipa Hut to include gifts and flowers and chocolates so that a guy can get something for his girl without searching for someway to do it. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 am

One way to do it is to sneak into Crisi's garden and cut some! I'm just kidding/joking of course. I think it is probably not easy to figure out how to do that now, but Sir Michael, when you get to the Philippines and expand Nippa Hut store, then it will be much easier. Of course we have discussed here before the possible problem of chocolate melting in the heat, and what to do about that. M & Ms have the advertisement that they melt in your mouth and not in your hand. They must put wax on them to make that possible. We have had dark chocolate bars that have somewhat melted here in the house, but now we have 2 airconditioners going in the heat of the afternoon and early evening, so that may not happen. When it is cool in the house, like in the winter, when I break the bars into 4 pieces, they snap. But when it is hot, like lately, they bend more than break, and if they break, it is not a neat break, but they eat anyway. We have had the most beautiful wild flowers, but as soon as the extreme heat hit they started disappearing. Spring is definately gone here, and summer is in full swing! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum