FREE CALLS AND TEXT TO PHILS. FOR AT&T AND VERIZON USERS

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

FREE CALLS AND TEXT TO PHILS. FOR AT&T AND VERIZON USERS

Postby red » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 pm

It was on news yesterday that AT&T and Verizon waived their fees for long distance so that those in US can communicate to Phils to check on their loved ones and friends. I just called this morning and so grateful for these networks. It will be until November 30.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Re: FREE CALLS AND TEXT TO PHILS. FOR AT&T AND VERIZON USERS

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Thanks for posting this info, red. I imagine there will be some folks who can utilize this, and i posted it on my facebook so that many others will see it, too.
Sorry to hear that you have some family members who you can't contact. I have several friends in Leyte and Biliran who I am very worried about, but there is nothing I can do except wait and hope for the best.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Cameron » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Do you know if there is a similar option in Australia?
Cameron

Postby red » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 am

I dont know similar free calls to Australia. It is for Philippines that I only know.

For those that are curious how to use Verizon long distance, I will give little info here.

I saw this free text and call on news and thus I researched about it for confirmation. They waived their fees retroactive since Nov 8 and ends on 30. Even before Yolanda typhoon we subscribed to Verizon for long distance call. They gave us 5$ extra fee for subscription and that 5$ is for 500 minutes per month of long distance calls. You have to subscribed their long distance call in order to avail this free call.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Return to General Forum