Staying In Love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Staying In Love

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm

We must realize that our enemy the devil will always desire bad to the life of Christian and to all of us. We must realize that our enemy is not the husband or the wife but the devil who is behind us. He create a bad attitude to people, make the person thinking out of the will of God, and most of all he is so selfish making ones life mesirable.

Because of this, we need to pray and ask for the Lord's guidance. For His protection and love in our hearts. If we try to see what is happening to us and we are upset and sad, the devil wil achieve his intention, so he is happy. That is why we need to trust the Lord and not to faint. It is so hard sometimes, but with close relationship with Him, reading His word, the Bible will enlighten us and change our thinking. We must be smart ahead of the devil and it is always by the grace of God that we will surpass all trials in life.

But remember that God is BIGGER than our problems. He knows what is best for us, if only we seek Him first. As He promised, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you, Romans 6:33, also in Psalms, "Delight also unto the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Be with good relationship with the Father and He will give us peace and understanding. that we cannot buy or attain in our own selves. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:34 am

staying in love is a big word for me because if you are committed to each other even how many trials that God gave us... i know i will fight for our love for our commitment remember the day that you promise to each other. Put GOD in the center of your life and life would be easier inspite of many obstacle may go thru.

staying in love for long time maybe i can say theres always a spark but for a long run maybe sometimes i can say there are times not sex at all but still both of you can build friendship. and that can be grow for many many years to come. :D :P
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Rebirth is simply means, second birth, that is Spiritual Birth. As we read the word of God, the Bible, we can see that we are come short of the glory or God.

Heaven and earth are true, as the Scripture says, As it is appointed unto man to die once after death the judgement. The first death is the physical death and the second death is the Spiritual death.

That judgement, as written in the book of James, is where the soul will be judged, either he or she will be in heaven or earth.

The Lord God is Holy. Because of this, the soul that sinneth it shall die, as the Scripture says, for the wages of sin is death.... this death means in hell as it is written in Revelation 8:21, , But the fearefull, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - 1611 King James Bible

Because the Lord God love the world (people), He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to pay our sins. No one can pay our sins, since the standard of God is perfection. Christ who is sinless, the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of men.

The free gift of God must be received and it is through Christ our Lord, our Savior. We must confess our sins, and repent from our wicked ways.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 am

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
Loving one person forever is a goal that we all aim to do, or at least it should be. Love is something that is given with the intent to never be broken or destroyed. Just because you know how to start a love, doesn't mean that you know how to stay with a person you love forever. When we love someone we have to be willing to love them forever. Love isn't something that endures for a while, love endures forever.

Staying in love requires more than just feeling, it requires action. We have to cherish the love that we have if we want it to last, and we must treat it like a plant that we never want to die. We have to water it, and make sure that it sees enough light to continue to grow. If we aren't willing to do this, then surely this love will die.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 am

Well, I believe that it is important to know your love language. It is important how to treat your husband or wife, or boyfriend or girlfriend. Like my brother and sister in law, giving notes is imporatnt.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 pm

“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum