Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

honesty is the best policy

Postby rosanna » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:13 pm

:)
rosanna

Re: honesty is the best policy

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 am

Like truth goodness and justice, honesty is a virtue. A good person is always honest, and tells the truth. We must form a habit of honesty. It plays in both the worlds. Honest deeds are always rewarded that should not be measured in terms of money. A person following good deeds is always contended and satisfied. It is true that a person in practicality of life but he does not deviate from the path of honesty and remains peaceful and contented in the hardships of life. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:29 am

Honesty is one of the biggest virtue of the growing youngsters who will carry nation on their feet. We all have to dictate the tremendous value of honesty to our kids from very beginning in an easy understandable and practical way.
Many problems of the human society is because of less numbers of honest people. Now the whole world have to rethink to renovate and rebuild the honesty in the system by all possible means. Honest people have high degree of social acceptance. Mahatma Gandhi of India is the best example of an honest person, whose one word became the command for total Indians in the history.
So, we all should stand together and realize the value of honesty. :geek:
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:51 am

I also agree that Honesty is the best Policy .. Unless it is a Girl asking How she looks in her new Dress or Pants Suit .. I do not think there is a good answer for that one :P If there is a good answer Would someone tell me what it Is ?
wayne208

Postby angel » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:36 am

well well well wayne thats gonna be fine answer should i say great answer! :D but if shes wear an awkward thing to wear there you gonna tell her what she wear be frank to her. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:46 am

Angel I dated a Lady who saved up to buy a New Dress . I told her I would take her out to Dinner and Dancing to Celebrate her New Dress . When I showed up at Her house Her Sister said to wait a Minute as She wasn't really all the way Dressed . After about 15 minutes She came out in a Very Revealing outfit .. That Was a Bright Red and Yellow Mixed . There was No way She looked good in it but She had saved up for months for that Ugly Dress. So Yes I said She looked Very Pretty in it . So We went Out . To say that People were noticing her would be Kind . After a quick Dinner we went Dancing . While their she had some Wine spilled on it by her Brother . I am sure He did it on Purpose as He was trying to help her out . But She called him a Bunch of names and said I had to take her home which I did .. Her brother asked Me why I hadn't told her how bad she looked in that Dress . I said I had 3 Sisters and I did not know what to say . To this Day I would have done the same thing . Why Hurt someone's Feeling if You do not have to .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri May 16, 2014 3:43 am

i know you have a point wayne not to hurt the feeling of that lady you dated. maybe sometimes you can tell someone the truth even though its not good for her maybe she could change her dress that it can be good to her.:) just a thought :) and it could help her maybe next time she could ask someone what she looks like :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Cheryz .. I wanted to tell her how bad that dress looked on her .. But She had saved up for Months for that dress , I know what You are Saying and I agree with You .. I let her Look Bad but that was not My Intention but Still that is what Happened .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 pm

ok.. :) i know its not your intention to do that coz you know he save a money for that dress.. let say maybe she move on..on what happened about the date.. hmm after that date wayne theres a chance you dated her again?
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 am

i agree with sis cheryz, wayne next time you could tell her what she looks like, i think that lady she got upset because many people saw her dress that she nice to look too. :( i feel sad for her. i can relate to her coz my lesson now every time i go out i have to ask somebody hows my look does its awkward?hehehe :lol:
angel

Next

Return to General Forum