Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: true love is hard to find?

Postby Chas » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 am

Satellite wrote:I have windows movie maker 2.6 and windows live movie maker although windows movie maker 2.6 is preferable as i find it easier to use! I was wondering if anyone knows how to rip videos off youtube (virus free) =) and put them into windows movie maker 2.6 and edit them and stuff. any help would be gratefully recieved! =) lol xxx

I think you need to change your chat up line if you want to make true love easier to find :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Re: true love is hard to find?

Postby tom » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am

Chas wrote:
Satellite wrote:I have windows movie maker 2.6 and windows live movie maker although windows movie maker 2.6 is preferable as i find it easier to use! I was wondering if anyone knows how to rip videos off youtube (virus free) =) and put them into windows movie maker 2.6 and edit them and stuff. any help would be gratefully recieved! =) lol xxx

I think you need to change your chat up line if you want to make true love easier to find :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: thanks for another good laugh, chas... (i needed it) :lol:.... sometimes i feel so discouraged :( about "finding true love"/"finding my soul-mate" that i need to take a step back, regain an "eternal" perspective on things, and enjoy a good laugh..... your humour and the recent posts (under other topics) regarding romans 8:28 have helped me a lot... thanks all :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Re: Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 am

MikeV wrote:With that said, back to your question...

Why is True Love hard to find?
Becuase you are searching in the wrong direction, "Outward instead of Inward"...

There are certain factors and key ingredients that are missing that must accompany these attributes.. True Love requires the feelings of both people to be equal, True Love cannot be onesided. Yes, you can LOVE someone that doesn't Love you, but what makes it TRUE LOVE is when they love you same in return. True Love is shared between two people.... Lets' explore some of these ingredients. First in order for any emotion to be considered love, these feelings must come without selfish intentions, nor a predfined list of expectations, otherwise it becomes lust, infacuation or worse False hope, leading to a broken heart.

Conclusion: When two people come together and ask God to be their guide and enter into a journey towards a life together, each should have Agape and Blind love in our hearts... and when the two of us both embrace the Love that God intended, then and only then can we find "True Love".

Good Luck and may God Bless each of you....

MV

Every one has someone God has prepared for. I best thing to do is first we must be honest with ourselves of seeking partner. I believe that the motive behind is very much important in seeking your partner. Instead of what others can give you, always seek for what is good for others, in return you will find true peace and love. Love must be unselfish.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby khalai » Wed May 12, 2010 7:13 pm

nowadays..as what i observed young people have not that serious relationships..they only get to a relationship just for fun
khalai

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm

khalai wrote:nowadays..as what i observed young people have not that serious relationships..they only get to a relationship just for fun

It is very true, for me, i believe that WHY SHOP IF YOU NOT GONNA BUY - WHY DATE IF YOU CANNOT MARRIED YET
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby bachuichui » Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 am

crisipicada wrote:
khalai wrote:nowadays..as what i observed young people have not that serious relationships..they only get to a relationship just for fun

It is very true, for me, i believe that WHY SHOP IF YOU NOT GONNA BUY - WHY DATE IF YOU CANNOT MARRIED YET

crisipiscada: your so serious about that..hahah I AGREE OF YOUR OPINION :) ;) ;) ;)
bachuichui

Postby glacia » Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Dating is knowing someone you are about to be with. It is okay to date so that you know the men or women. But if you are not ready because you are student then don't date, is that okay bachuichui? Be obedient to your mother.
glacia

Postby Chas » Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

glacia wrote:Dating is knowing someone you are about to be with. It is okay to date so that you know the men or women. But if you are not ready because you are student then don't date, is that okay bachuichui? Be obedient to your mother.

I agree that studies are important and it is all too easy to throw away hard work and studies suffer by being diverted by 'love'. But a ban on dating can cause the person concerned to date but keep it hidden from her mother. If dating is allowed it permits the mother to know about it and still steer her daughter in the right direction and also to be there to comfort and support when her daughters early romances go wrong (and they will, it is part of growing up).

You have to let your children make their own mistakes, but be there for them with love, support and guidance so the consequences of those mistakes are minimal.
Chas

Postby bronze » Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 am

Chas wrote:
glacia wrote:Dating is knowing someone you are about to be with. It is okay to date so that you know the men or women. But if you are not ready because you are student then don't date, is that okay bachuichui? Be obedient to your mother.

I agree that studies are important and it is all too easy to throw away hard work and studies suffer by being diverted by 'love'. But a ban on dating can cause the person concerned to date but keep it hidden from her mother. If dating is allowed it permits the mother to know about it and still steer her daughter in the right direction and also to be there to comfort and support when her daughters early romances go wrong (and they will, it is part of growing up).

You have to let your children make their own mistakes, but be there for them with love, support and guidance so the consequences of those mistakes are minimal.

Parents are the one who is responsible for their children. Children needs to be reminded all the time.
bronze

Postby bronze » Mon May 24, 2010 3:56 am

Chas wrote:

Parents are the one who is responsible for their children. Children needs to be reminded all the time.
bronze

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum