Negative Tendencies in Dating

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Negative Tendencies in Dating

Postby m&m » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 am

crisipicada wrote:I really love to be with friends, classmates and really have fun talking to each other. That has been my life during college days. Because being into Math Degree Course, we use to be together and brainstorming how to solve math problems. Later on I realize that computation is not really what Math is all about. It is more on interpreting data, and more on analysis of data. To develop friendship, is to understand someone and be at yourself. You cannot fake your feelings or character. You can show the real who you are. That means, it is about knowing each other without any hidden agenda. That means, you can accept him or her whatever who he or she is. At this point of stage in friendship, you are able to show the real who you are. You can be angry, you can be happy, you can show them sadness, you can be who you are.

While developing friendship, you are able to adjust and know the person well. While in friendship, even you have misunderstanding to each other, you have respect to one another because you have understanding. For instance, someone tell you or confide you that he or she is angry of your attitude, then later on, you can talk each other, why and how it come to the point you have anger or sad. You will really understand each other and still be together in friendship.

While in dating relationship, I have noticed and experience that someone would say " well, our relationship is not going to the right one, I notice that we always have misunderstanding, I noticed that our relationship is not good, so we are not compatible to each other". While in friendship, you cannot say to someone that, "ohhhh because our friendship is not good so we will not be friends anymore."

When a relationship will know each other in friendship and mature and develop into relationship, then you become husband and wife, you will really have a good foundation. And then you will understand each other why. I love to hear my youngest brod to his wife - to - be, he said, "Honey, I understand that you have something at heart that you want to tell me, why you are acting that way or not in the mood, I am here to listen why" you can confide to me. " That is very good understanding to each other.

That is not what other relationship have missed a lot. Being into the stage of friendship.

How i really wish to marry someone who become my best friend.

I heard this saying, "My husband is my best friend" or "My wife is my best friend". What a wonderful relationship that friendship works into much better relationship and they become husband and wife. I can relate to this because having a friend, is a great experience, you can pour out all your heartaches, pains, worries and problems. And you wont be hurt whatever he or she will respond to you because you just friends, and all you can expect is understanding and acceptance. While into more than relationship, there is that fear, that if the other can accept you or not, there is space or gap. In relationship, there is a what we call mutual understanding, while in friendship, you both agree in things whether you have different ideas. Oh it is complicated to explain :|
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: Negative Tendencies in Dating

Postby m&m » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 pm

While try to open the yahoo page, I read about marriage. It speaks about why marriage is happy or something like that.

It explains that while on courting, there is a fear of being misunderstood, misinterpret or later or sooner your boyfriend or girlfriend wont like you in the long run.

This is one of the negative tendencies in dating. In dating, you are afraid to show or tell your true color because of those reasons above.
That is why, it is always good to start good friends. I will share why based on my experience.

During college days, I mix emotions or feelings were experienced. We treated each other as friends as classmates. No more than that. Later on, one of my classmates shared to us how he felt about one of my classmate. If he courted her, while studying I believe it would give them destruction or confusion on studies. Or maybe there is a chance not to finish college. Sometimes, telling how you feel for someone is not necessary for his or her own good. And when the right time comes, they that would be the right thing to do to court a woman.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Previous

Return to General Forum