Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Positive vibes everyday...

Postby Eillene » Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Make your day a good one starts with prayers and positive thoughts :D
Eillene

Re: Positive vibes everyday...

Postby Edwin » Wed May 29, 2013 1:03 am

Eillene, you have the answer; to start each day with prayer and the positive thoughts, and that should make for happy living, huh? :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 am

This is a very good advice. I am out of Daily Bread as guide for our daily Bible reading. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu May 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Carol uses Daily Bread for her devotional guidance. She is very faithful to keep reading the Daily Bread and her Bible! :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:27 am

Me too and my husband do that everyday first thing in the morning. But not me always. When i am not working I tend to wake up late little bit now that it is summer here and vacation for kids from school. It is daily bread that we base our Bible reading. Now that I am out for June edition I will look online for it while waiting for a copy.

It is good to have positive vibes to start the day. But sometimes i just can't like when I have PMS or something is bothering me. Like last night I woke up around 1am plus just thinking about that annoying "thing". I exchanged text messages to my little sister in the Philippines for awhile til i fell asleep. Anyway, I prayed for it. God will make a way for everything.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 am

We are going to church this morning! I always get up really early on Sundays as they are either church days, or days we supervise visits from our granddaughter! That may change shortly with a court appearance, but for now that is the way it is. We love to go to church, and enjoy those days that we are able to very much! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am

Eillene wrote:Make your day a good one starts with prayers and positive thoughts :D

This is very true, Eilene. My day is incomplete if I cannot read Scripture or say a prayer in the morning. It is very lacking or empty my day would be. In facing daily challenges in life, my source of strength is reading the Bible and claim God's promises. I claim to give me good heart talking to people and patience, too. I am so much happy to do things when I read daily bread, too.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Return to General Forum