Saint

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Saint

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm

mystic wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Only the blood of Christ applied to a believing heart can make someone a true saint. There are so much superstition and false theology in this world.as all false religion does, it blinds people until the very end,then they wke up to the eternal truth to the flames of hell.

I have to kindly disagree. It seems one of those illogical sentences that, unfortunately, as so common in the church. First, I don't think that a blood transfusion has something to do with being saint. It seems a cruel and violent practice. Also, I'm not aware of any surviving samples of the Christ's blood.

Then, there is a message of religious discrimination, which is very bad in itself. There is the tendency to think that only somebody has the absolute truth and all the others are cheaters. Obviously, this is false because it would imply that the Lord is not One, as there are people who have no share with Him. Instead, He is the only Creator of all, nobody excluded. Therefore, each theology gives homage to a particular aspect of Him; there is no real contradiction. Theologies are never or very rarely false. People can misinterpret or be wrong. The problem is not the religion, it is always the people! Discrimination and division, words that encourage hate, are always the first and foremost problem.

Even the concept of Hell exists only in the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, not in the Tree of Life. Many think that Hell is opposite to God, which is very false. Only the Lord exists, and it is only One thing. So, Hell was created by and inside of God to be a place of redemption. It is a temporary condition. Hell is not eternal. Only the Lord is eternal. Every creation of the Lord will follow the Lord in His eternity.

When people read this, as I read this too, it makes people confuse. Confuse in the sense that I do not understand what mystic is trying to say so. It is very deficient, lack of understanding. It is poorly written but it sounds like he are denying the eternality and the existence of a literal hell for one thing.

Way back college days, I was second year college when my teacher in Philosophy talk about the Tree of Knowledge and Good and Evil . For him, evil are bad things that happen and good are things that are good in itself. This kind of philosophical ideas are so little or lack of concept. If bad things happen in life are what we call evil, then why it happens to us? Is there a cause why it happens to us? And why it happens? It is because we lack understanding of our choices. We are blinded and our mind are so futile. Yes, hell is evil in the sense that hell is only filled with evil beings whether human or spiritual.

The trinity formulas in the bible matthew 28:19,20 and second corthians 13:14 , we can read that God exist in trinity, God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: missionaries

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

angel wrote:Christian missionary delights in spreading the good news of Christ to the lost just as Paul did: “Now when I came to Troas for the gospel of Christ and when a door was opened for me in the Lord. . . . thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things? For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God” (2 Corinthians 2:12-17). Rather than seeking personal gain while witnessing, Christian missionaries bring glory to God by honoring Christ’s righteous life, sacrificial death, and absolute authority.

One of the Pastors of Baptist here in our city share to me about salvation. It was his daughter who first shared to me about salvation. Long time ago, it is in my mind that the best thing to do to be able to enter the Kingdom of God is through good works. To my surprise, my mind was opened, knowing that no one is good in the sight of God, for all are sinners. Good, for the standard of the Lord, is perfection, and no body is perfect thus all are sinners. THat is the nature of human being and I am thankful when the Lord found me, and I accept Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, who died for my sins because I cannot save myself from the punishment of sin which is eternal damnation. If you have not received Jesus as your personal Savior, now is the appointed time. Let us come in repentance and accept Him in our hearts.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: Saint

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:32 am

I heard Joel Osteen say this poem today, and thought I'd pass it on:

I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered Heaven’s door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp–
The thieves, the liars, the sinners,
The alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
Who never said anything nice.

Herb, who I always thought
Was rotting away in hell,
Was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
Looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, ‘What’s the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How’d all these sinners get up here?
God must’ve made a mistake.

‘And why is everyone so quiet,
So somber – give me a clue.’
‘Hush, child,’ He said, ‘they’re all in shock.
No one thought they’d be seeing you.’
jadegil6
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Forum