What are you doing now?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What are you doing now?

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am

just making an invitation for kids for the upcoming birthday of my son keeping busy to get some ideas about it :) my only time to make if he is sleeping :D now is the time :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

I have tried twice to Register on the New Site .. Both times I got kicked out ?? I do not have any Idea what I am doing wrong but I figure it must Be Me . I am not very good on Computers ,, I do not think that Surprised anyone Here .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 am

jus making my little boy sleep and try to comfort him because he is sick and still have rashes all over his body and keep on crying so i have to carry him every time he is awake. im praying for him to be ok soon. i want to see him again smiling :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

Cheryz .. I Hope Your Little Boy gets well soon .. My Prayer's Will be with You and your Son . May He get well Soon
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:32 pm

thank you wayne :) very much appreciated. now his fine and very active baby. his keep on learning to walk and me also keep on following him. :lol: its kind of tiring but im happy coz his learning to walk. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 am

its rainy afternoon here so later i will sleep... after my housechores done :)
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum