the shape of love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: the shape of love

Postby angel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 am

jk.kj73 wrote:Has anyone cook food with wine? Or has anyone sweet and sour food? The shape of love has many taste to uncover. It needs to be sharpen and heated on the furnace. That is how love should be shaped. Realizing that life is not always in accordance with what we planned, the good thing is that, knowing someone in bad times, and in good times, his reaction and her reaction to problems, situations and to people he knows and people she knows and to people he or she doesn't knows, would be a good spices in life. It is part of life as love is being shaped and in due time, knowing someone is the end of life when you wanted to share the rest of your life.

yes i agree again with you jk :)

crisipicada wrote:I Corinthians 13 is the love chapter in the Bible. Love is able to suffer. True love is kind, it is not rude. It is not self seeking.

In your experience in life, have you consider yourself being kind and sincere to someone you love, even when it is in hurtful moments? Love is being tested in times of problems.

honestly speaking... in reality theres no such a perfect love... you and your partner commit mistake even the strongest marriage they also have differences.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Angel I agree To Have Perfect Love You Need Perfect People .. I do not know any Perfect People .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 pm

absolutely yes angel! theres is no perfect people even the high level people are make mistakes. were only human that commit mistakes. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jk.kj73 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm

angel wrote:
jk.kj73 wrote:Has anyone cook food with wine? Or has anyone sweet and sour food? The shape of love has many taste to uncover. It needs to be sharpen and heated on the furnace. That is how love should be shaped. Realizing that life is not always in accordance with what we planned, the good thing is that, knowing someone in bad times, and in good times, his reaction and her reaction to problems, situations and to people he knows and people she knows and to people he or she doesn't knows, would be a good spices in life. It is part of life as love is being shaped and in due time, knowing someone is the end of life when you wanted to share the rest of your life.

yes i agree again with you jk :)

crisipicada wrote:I Corinthians 13 is the love chapter in the Bible. Love is able to suffer. True love is kind, it is not rude. It is not self seeking.

In your experience in life, have you consider yourself being kind and sincere to someone you love, even when it is in hurtful moments? Love is being tested in times of problems.

honestly speaking... in reality theres no such a perfect love... you and your partner commit mistake even the strongest marriage they also have differences.

There is no perfect love but love must aspire perfection, maturity and grow deeper. Love needs to nourish, encourage, or maintained. There might be ups and downs but it must be talked to
jk.kj73

Previous

Return to General Forum