How to gain a filipina's heart?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How to gain a filipina's heart?

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am

Yes, Crisi, when we are in God's family there is a kindred spirit, and truly we are brothers and sisters in Christ. It is true we are an encouragement to each other when we live according to God's word, and keep the testimony. There is nothing to compare with fellowship with other believers, and being aware of, and feeling God's presence. This gives us very warm feelings for each other. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Okay guys, here are some of the tips to gain Filipina's Heart

1. Be interested of what interest her Giving time and helping her what she interest most will gain her heart to be close to the man. She will be able to gain confidence and trust in you if you are willing to understand and help her grow what interest her. Example: If she is interested in music, then just be interested too. If she like you to help her for any particular task, then be there for her. If she likes drawing, or planting, or computer work, then try to be interested too.

2. Understand her heart Women are emotional, they use their emotion to speak what is in her heart. Try to be understanding and comfort her. Give her assurance that things will be okay, and give her assurance that you wont neglect her in times of problems.

3. Filipina are jealous As far as you are interested in a woman and the woman is interested in you, being jealous is one of the worst problem in a relationship. If the filipina is jealous, then she is inlove with you.

4. Most filipina love flowers and chocolates When you are interested in a woman, surprise her with this stuff. It makes them happy.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu May 30, 2013 5:17 pm

This is very funny, Crisi, because I was going to use chocolate candies and flowers to gain her heart, but mystic, says to be careful with the perfume, or you might send her a wrong message, and I think he has a point. I was going to mention chocolate and flowers as a joke, but it is quite serious isn't it? Even though I am all male/man, I love beautiful flowers also, and I love chocolates as well! Someone here sometime back asked how to take chocolates to the Philippines without having them melted from the heat. Well, if your lover get the chocolates to you without having them melt then you will know that person truly loves you enough to take the pains to see that your chocolates do not melt. :lol:

M&Ms have an advertisement that they melt in your mouth and not in your hand. I think M&Ms must be coated by wax, and it is not harmful for you to eat the wax, just adds a little more going through your system, but if you can keep the chocolates from melting you have achieved something great! :lol: :D

Being interested in what she is interested in and being an understanding person goes a long ways. And if she is jealous you can take that as a compliment meaning she really does love you! :lol: :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Edwin wrote:This is very funny, Crisi, because I was going to use chocolate candies and flowers to gain her heart, but mystic, says to be careful with the perfume, or you might send her a wrong message, and I think he has a point. I was going to mention chocolate and flowers as a joke, but it is quite serious isn't it? Even though I am all male/man, I love beautiful flowers also, and I love chocolates as well! Someone here sometime back asked how to take chocolates to the Philippines without having them melted from the heat. Well, if your lover get the chocolates to you without having them melt then you will know that person truly loves you enough to take the pains to see that your chocolates do not melt. :lol:

M&Ms have an advertisement that they melt in your mouth and not in your hand. I think M&Ms must be coated by wax, and it is not harmful for you to eat the wax, just adds a little more going through your system, but if you can keep the chocolates from melting you have achieved something great! :lol: :D

Being interested in what she is interested in and being an understanding person goes a long ways. And if she is jealous you can take that as a compliment meaning she really does love you! :lol: :D

I like perfume too but I am not use to it.

I remember my brod in law, he said, it was so hard to gain my sis heart, while they are not yet married at that time. He said, it was prayers and patience how to gain my sis heart. That is very good idea also.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:32 am

It depends of what kind of person you are. People are different ways they fall in love. But most of the time loving and caring are those qualities a woman would love the guy. We are emotional thus one thing that needs to work out for the guys is to show them being meet the emotional aspect of life. Ask your self, is the guy will able to handle your emotion? will he wake up to listen to you? if he does, then I believe the girl will love him in return.
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum