What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello everyone..i pray and hoping your doing great, amazing, fantastic today :). We celebrated my son's birthday at school he really appreciated his birthday because his wish was granted thank you for granting his wish Sir Michael from the bottom of our hearts thank you very much, may god bless you more for such have a good generous heart. Its been raining since yesterday we got home wet we dont expect to rain but the weather cant predict :cry: me and my son started to sneeze since we got home :cry: . Today we dont have class its our rest day because of there activity at school its called (buwan ng wika) the importance of our Filipino culture to be known or teach to our children's. Our principal speech about the childrens today modern generation more on gadget that we must teach them how to play the filipino games and engage to outside playtime not on tablet or cellphones.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 am

Today we have rain showers as weather forecast tell the super typhoon will hit this week northern Luzon. Please pray for Philippines that typhoon will be gone :( or spare our country. Keep safe everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

I am glad that the super typhoon did not hit the Visayas full force, but I have had friends way down in Mindanao telling me that they got some high winds and lots of rainfall. I know that the areas in northern Luzon got hit very hard, and I know that there will be some stories of what happened up in northern part of the Philippines. I am glad that your son had a good time on hos birthday. I have been suffering with a shoulder injury for the past 4 months, and I haven't worked for almost 3 months. I went to the Veteran's Clinic, and they did nothing for me as usual. The health care system for Veterans is really bad.
I started some new therapies in the hope that my shoulder will stop hurting. I have to pay for this myself, and it is expensive. It is possibly helping a little, so I have signed up for 3 months of treatments to get a discount and give the therapies time to work. I am having PEMF (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), cryotherapy (extreme cold), laser light, compression, and infra-red sauna therapies. I hope these will work because resting and time have done nothing to help thus far.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 am

I feel sorry to you Sir for what happened to your shoulder, I know that really hurts so bad I hoping your therapy will help ease the pain on your shoulder. May the lord heal you and giving you strength to be fully recover soonest.
Here's a prayer for you Sir.
O God, our friend who has pain, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.
God bless you Sir may the lord heal you because your such a good, kind and generous man I know.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:23 am

Hello everyone how's your day? Hope you all doing great and have good health. The Christmas feels in the air very fast approaching, the wind blew cold. and theirs another typhoon is coming this weekend in the philippines i pray it will vanish and keep us safe. Since the wind started to cold few weeks i been suffering from toothache that makes me cant sleep at night :cry: then came up my son got fever and asthma :cry: all i wanted to make him feel better soon. i feel exhausted this week for taking care of my son, why toddler always sick? even at school some of his classmates having have cough and cold still going to school :cry: sometimes i feel depressed, im down why im suffering all of these that i wanted to give up but i still holding on for my son :cry: i hope one day i can feel free from struggle , stress and find my own happiness. Sorry im emotional lately all i wanted to say what i really feel in my heart even just on writting this :cry:
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 am

Hello everyone, its been awhile wishing you all have great day :D . Here in Philippines its change of climate from super hot summer, and last week of May started to rain and now everyday its raining every afternoon that make you feel sick. today been suffering of bad headache maybe because been crying since yesterday morning my dog die and the bad news for my bestfriend mother dies yesterday afternoon. i wanted to sleep and rest but my son wants me to wake up and play with him. the classes will start mid of june 1 more week of rest then start again of school days.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:19 am

Sorry to hear about your problems, and I hope that you will feel better soon and get past the sadness associated with the losses.
Best wishes for you and your son and your family. God bless you all.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:38 am

Thank you Sir Michael :)
Hello Everyone hope and wishing you all doing great and in good health today. we have a good weather here in the philippines. its been awhile im posting here how you all doing? since my dog was died last month now i have new puppy :) that my son loves, after school time my son loves to play with so cutie puppy and his name is icezzy :) at first he always cry all night maybe because he wants the comfort of her mother and the attention like us , but sometimes its annoying puppy he scratch the boxes and plastic so i decided to tied him in the corner at home now his not crying anymore. dogs are like family to so must treat them like us :D remembering my browny my dog name,his smart dog. Im still looking for some online job but failed :( i want to try to online teaching even i dont have any experience but so many requirements to have own computer or laptop with high specifications and stable internet connection and 3mbps download and 1.2mb upload and headphone that noise-canceling (i dont know the term of headphone hahaha) Hoping i could find more part time job for my son upcoming birthday he turns 6 he always wish to celebrate at school with his classmates since he knows his birthday is near he always tell mama i want to celebrate my birthday and blow a cake and my classmate sings happy birthday :lol: its like a tape recorder that plays everytime he will remember until i could say yes, i have 3 weeks before his birthday hope i can find some extra income for his bigday. GoodLuck to me.
cheryz

Postby Nari » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Keep myself busy by improving myself by reading different articles and books.
Nari

Previous

Return to General Forum