JOKER'S CORNER

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: JOKER'S CORNER

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:29 pm

*Woody Allen's sense of humour!*

"In my next life I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally care free, then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities, you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day and then Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!"
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:36 pm

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon.
As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.
After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."
The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet.
"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."
The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.
The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck." The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.
The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"
The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $150."
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 pm

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The pharmacist at the counter asked the older boy, 'Son, how old are you?'
'Eight', the boy replied.
The man continued, 'Do you know what these are used for?'
The boy replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four."
"Oh, really?" the pharmacist replied with a grin.
"Yes." the boy said. "We saw on TV that if you use these, you would be able to swim, play tennis and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do none of those.".........
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:57 am

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged.
However, a student nurse found one elderly gentleman who was already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet. She attempted to persuade him to sit in the wheelchair, and eventually insisted he do so, even though he argued and resisted.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let her wheel him to the elevator.
On the way down she asked him if his wife was meeting him.
'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 pm

One afternoon an old farmer decided to go down to his pond since he hadn't been down there for awhile.
He took along an old bucket to gather some fruit on his way back.
As he neared the pond, he heard women's voices, laughing and shouting with glee.
As he came closer, he saw that it was a bunch of young women skinny dipping in his pond.
He made the women aware of his presence, and they all lowered their bodies into the water to conceal themselves.
One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave."
He replied, "I didn't come down here to see you ladies swim naked or get out of the pond naked."
Holding up the bucket, he said, "I just came down to feed the alligator."
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:22 am

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about I-J-K ? "
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:11 am

A woman gets on a bus with her baby.
The bus driver says: “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!”
The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, “The driver just insulted me!”
The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Al_Haley » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:38 am

All good jokes. Thanks for posting!
Al_Haley

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:56 am

After ten years, a wife started to think that their child looked a little strange, so she did a DNA test, and found out that the child is not theirs.
She told her husband what she had discovered, and he said, "Don't you remember what happened when we were leaving the hospital?"
"The baby had pooped his diaper, and you told me to go change him. So I got a clean one, and left the dirty one there.
The wife fainted!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:38 am

On a bus, a priest sat next to a drunk who was struggling to read a newspaper.
Suddenly, with a slurred voice, the drunk asked the priest:
"Do you know what arthritis is?"
The parish priest soon thought of taking the opportunity to lecture the drunk and replied:
"It's a disease caused by sinful and unruly life: excess, consumption of alcohol, drugs, marijuana, crack, and certainly lost women, prostitutes, promiscuity, sex, binges and other things I dare not say."
The drunk widened his eyes, shut up and continued reading the newspaper.
A little later the priest, thinking that he had been too hard on the drunk, tried to soften:
"How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have arthritis! It says here in the paper that the Pope has it."
jadegil6
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Forum