What you think you are...,is what you are!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What you think you are...,is what you are!

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

I feel better thinking the good things that had happen in my life, but I feel so so depress thinking the bad one. I hope to stay positive in life.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 am

The Apostle Paul writing to the Philippian Christians told them, Phil. 4:8; Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things arepure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Thinking good things brings encouragement, but thinking bad things has spiril effect, as bad thoughts are entertained more bad thoughts come, and we have to allow God to help us think good thoughts.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 am

Yes, i agree with you. Being christian is a lifestyle. We follow Christ as we are His sons and daughter. One is to commission given to us to preach the gospel to all nation. Not only that, we are commanded to love one another as we love ourself. And most of all is to love God with all our hearts and with all our mind. So, how is your relationship with God? Are we doing the things in accordance to His will and plan? These questions are very hard to answer but as much as we surrender to Him, He will use us to the best as He has plan for us.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 am

Yes, i agree with you. Being christian is a lifestyle. We follow Christ as we are His sons and daughter. One is the commission given to us to preach the gospel to all nation. Not only that, we are commanded to love one another as we love ourself. And most of all is to love God with all our hearts and with all our mind. So, how is your relationship with God? Are we doing the things in accordance to His will and plan? These questions are very hard to answer but as much as we surrender to Him, He will use us to the best as He has plan for us.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, i agree with you. Being christian is a lifestyle. We follow Christ as we are His sons and daughter. One is the commission given to us to preach the gospel to all nation. Not only that, we are commanded to love one another as we love ourself. And most of all is to love God with all our hearts and with all our mind. So, how is your relationship with God? Are we doing the things in accordance to His will and plan? These questions are very hard to answer but as much as we surrender to Him, He will use us to the best as He has plan for us.

That is very true and so important. As we surrender to Him, God will use us, and He does have a plan for us. Yes. :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am

I keep on surrendering my life to God, He knows what is best for us. I want His best and be in line in His plan and will for my life.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 am

crisipicada wrote:I keep on surrendering my life to God, He knows what is best for us. I want His best and be in line in His plan and will for my life.

God does know what is best, and surrendering to Him will bring us the best.
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum