Does God Exists?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Does God Exists?

Postby Ronald » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I am desperate man. My life is full of pain and affliction. It seems to me that God never cares for me. Is there a God who is their for us when we need Him?
Ronald

Re: Does God Exists?

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Ronald wrote:I am desperate man. My life is full of pain and affliction. It seems to me that God never cares for me. Is there a God who is their for us when we need Him?

I admit I just don't want to talk with the topic of is there really God?.. Because my mind can easily get manipulated. :? But you know, Ronald, I believe that there is really a God exists.. I guess, I have experienced it already, that is, there are times that I am filled with anxiety and needs someone who can really understand me but I am saddened that nobody really do.. :( I know the feelings that your friends is not yet enough for you to feel that you are cared and love. Let me ask you this first.. Do you pray? How often? You just have to learn to talk with God more often.. Just believe in Him.. Everything's gonna be alright in the Lord.. :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby ms.janiszewski » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 am

yes God exist. ONe proof that he exist we see the existence of nature
ms.janiszewski

Postby Chas » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 am

Ronald wrote:I am desperate man. My life is full of pain and affliction. It seems to me that God never cares for me. Is there a God who is their for us when we need Him?

You need to recognise Him (Her?). Here is a story which I may have covered before on the Forum.

There are bad floods and a guy climbs onto the roof of his house. He has been a devout good man all his life and is confident God will rescue him.
A rescue boat goes past and the crew try and persuade the man to get in the boat. "No thanks" says the man, "God will rescue me". The boat goes.
A rescue Helicopter arrives and the crew shout down to the man to grab the rope so they can winch him up. "No thanks" says the man, "God will rescue me". and the Helicopter goes.
The water level continues to rise and the man drowns. He gets to Heaven and says to God "Why did you not rescue me". God replied "I sent a boat and a helicopter which you ignored!!!!"

Apologies for not telling it very well. I think in the full version there is a third rescue option. Anyway... The message is that despite your pain and affliction look for, recognise and enjoy the beauty, joy and happiness that is sent your way. It may not come from the direction you expect.
Chas

Postby purex » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 am

Chas wrote:

You need to recognise Him (Her?). Here is a story which I may have covered before on the Forum.

There are bad floods and a guy climbs onto the roof of his house. He has been a devout good man all his life and is confident God will rescue him.
A rescue boat goes past and the crew try and persuade the man to get in the boat. "No thanks" says the man, "God will rescue me". The boat goes.
A rescue Helicopter arrives and the crew shout down to the man to grab the rope so they can winch him up. "No thanks" says the man, "God will rescue me". and the Helicopter goes.
The water level continues to rise and the man drowns. He gets to Heaven and says to God "Why did you not rescue me". God replied "I sent a boat and a helicopter which you ignored!!!!"

Apologies for not telling it very well. I think in the full version there is a third rescue option. Anyway... The message is that despite your pain and affliction look for, recognise and enjoy the beauty, joy and happiness that is sent your way. It may not come from the direction you expect.

I believe that God exists because i pray for Him today and He answers my prayer.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby bachuichui » Sun May 23, 2010 6:32 am

yes of course.. because without God we are nothing..
we would not exist in this world... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
bachuichui

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 23, 2010 2:28 pm

bachuichui wrote:yes of course.. because without God we are nothing..
we would not exist in this world... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

I believe that God exists because i pray for Him Today.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby boney594 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I know this post is a little old, but here is some advice. When you pray for strength, god will not give you strength, he gives you the opportunity to be strong, when you pray for courage, he provides you the opportunity to act courageous. If you pray for your family to be closer, you are provided with opportunies that strengthen you family. This is not exact, but I hope it gets my message across.
boney594

Return to General Forum