How To Land A Job?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How To Land A Job?

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm

crisipicada wrote:It is so hard to land a job now. Did you know that more than 50% of the graduates now don't have job? Filipino are mindset about landing a job. Me i am both mindset job and business. When i was with my father, he always shift my mind to be business minded person. To be independent and to be positive always. Being creative and working hard and smart is important to survive int his world. I really my father anyway. :oops:

Those are great thoughts to be creative, working hard and smart, independent and positive. :D :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 am

You are right Mr. Edwin. I learn to live a life with all means just to survive. I learn to sell empty bottle, plastics, selling pilinut, banana, banana leaves, coconut and accept laundry.

My late father said, have initiative and always put God first and He will direct you in right path. Papa was so loving and wonderful father to us. :)
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 am

purex wrote:You are right Mr. Edwin. I learn to live a life with all means just to survive. I learn to sell empty bottle, plastics, selling pilinut, banana, banana leaves, coconut and accept laundry.

My late father said, have initiative and always put God first and He will direct you in right path. Papa was so loving and wonderful father to us. :)

It is so wonderful to have great papas and mamas in our lives. I had a godly papa and mama to get me started right in life also with instructive words and examples. There is a lot of value there! Each one of them did not have that in their background, but they had to learn on their own and trust God for themselves. My Dad did have a godly mother, but he didn't live with his family long because of extreme abuse from his father. I hope he found repentance. My mother's Dad repented on his death bed, and her mother came to the Lord in the last few years that she lived. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum