THE MAN RULES

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

THE MAN RULES

Postby longhorn1 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

The Man Rules

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down .
We always hear " the rules "
From the female side, but
now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered "1 "
ON PURPOSE!

1.Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are..
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine.. Really

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as FOOTBALL or

motor sports

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men as you can to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can -to give them a bigger laugh
longhorn1

Re: THE MAN RULES

Postby scott_g » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Amen, brother!!! :lol:
scott_g

Postby cutegen » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

crying is blackmail....
----------------------------------------
i dont think so...it can be or it cant be

for me i am very emotional and a cry baby...but half of it i cry because i am alone or feel neglected or i am emotionally touch ( like i got the things i really wanted, watching movies that can touch me or if i miss someone i loved) without wanting something in return..
cutegen

Postby Komputer » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 am

cutegen>>>> What part of Man RULES dont u understand?
They are man RULES, not to be argued, discussed, mis read, etc
Not for females to..I do not think so, not for u to think, no adding your ..well for me....stuff.
They are man RULES, Period, paragraph.
Accept them, live by them and maybe then you will find
TRUE LOVE!
Got it?

ROFLMAO
Komputer

Postby cutegen » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:37 am

Komputer wrote:cutegen>>>> What part of Man RULES dont u understand?
They are man RULES, not to be argued, discussed, mis read, etc
Not for females to..I do not think so, not for u to think, no adding your ..well for me....stuff.
They are man RULES, Period, paragraph.
Accept them, live by them and maybe then you will find
TRUE LOVE!
Got it?

ROFLMAO

:) oh sorry
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 pm

cutegen wrote:crying is blackmail....
----------------------------------------
i dont think so...it can be or it cant be

for me i am very emotional and a cry baby...but half of it i cry because i am alone or feel neglected or i am emotionally touch ( like i got the things i really wanted, watching movies that can touch me or if i miss someone i loved) without wanting something in return..

were the same sis :) :) :) I am very emotional :roll: :roll: just can't control my tears from falling :roll: :roll: :roll: how I wish I could
chaychay644

Postby longhorn1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

"Crying is blackmail " refers to the times that women cry just to make a man feel guilty about something, or to get his sympathy. It does not refer to the times that someone is depressed. And it doesn't refer to crying when someone sees a movie. I call those "tearjerkers". Heck, I have even teared up when seeing some emotionally charged scene.
longhorn1

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 pm

longhorn1 wrote:"Crying is blackmail " refers to the times that women cry just to make a man feel guilty about something, or to get his sympathy. It does not refer to the times that someone is depressed. And it doesn't refer to crying when someone sees a movie. I call those "tearjerkers". Heck, I have even teared up when seeing some emotionally charged scene.

I disagree with this statement..it's just depend on the situation..women are very emotional..sometimes, they cry because their happy it is called "tears of joy"..sometimes they cry when they know their love ones is in pain..and they also cry when they are undergoing heartache right infront of men..but, it doesn't mean that they are asking for sympathy or to make man feel guilty women cried because they are hurt that's it..No more no less :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby maynayz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 am

I disagree with this statement..it's just depend on the situation..women are very emotional..sometimes, they cry because their happy it is called "tears of joy"..sometimes they cry when they know their love ones is in pain..and they also cry when they are undergoing heartache right infront of men..but, it doesn't mean that they are asking for sympathy or to make man feel guilty women cried because they are hurt that's it..No more no less :roll: :roll: :roll:

I believe the point wasn't ALL crying is blackmail. As a woman, you should know the type of tears the TS is referring to. They go by the common name of "Crocodile Tears" or Tampo Tears. The kind women use to get her way when all else fails. It works on fathers, brothers, uncles, boyfriends and yes...even husbands. Unless you know which tears she is shedding. It's understandable that women are emotional. Men were not created yesterday and anyone who has lived on earth since the dawn of time knows the woman's way as well as the man's way. She is emotional. We love that. It balances us. It rewards us and gives us men something we hunger and lack so much - heart! But blackmail and fake tears, the point of the OP, is not wanted, is deceitful, lying and self-serving. That, I believe, was the tears that was referred to. Good day and God bless. :)
maynayz

Postby m&m » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 am

CRYING IS BLACKMAIL? I DONT THINK SO. WOMEN ARE CREATED AS WEAKER VESSEL THAT MEANS THEY STRUGGLE A LOT WITH THEIR EMOTIONS LIKE BEING SAD, WORRIED OR EVEN ANGRY. BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT MEN ALSO CRY? IT IS NOT ABSOLUTE " CRYING IS BLACKMAIL" NOT - CRYING IS BLACKMAIL. IT MEANS IT DEPENDS, IT MIGHT BE TRUE TO OTHERS OR NOT.

OH I DON'T HAVE LOTS OF SHOES FOR SURE EVEN CLOTHES
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum