Orphanage

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Orphanage

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 am

I have spent some time at the orphanage, and also on site of the new Center (Shelter) being constructed. We ran out of money to finish it. The windows and doors are on order, and are funded through another contributor's donations, and we need money for the labor to install them. The septic tank is in, and there is water to the property now. The fence is completely finished. There are many needs remaining, which include many truckloads of fill, and some cement flooring and tile work. Then the interior walls need to be constructed, and the CR (bathroom) needs built. I will post some new photos in the near future. If anyone can help with these needs, then your donations will be greatly appreciated.
It would be great if some of you guys could make some donations for the children's Christmas this year. I have started it out with donating 2 sacks of rice (50 kilos each), and some money to the two members of the staff who work to help care for the kids, since they haven't been paid in 2 months because of a lack of funds.
Please help. Thanks again to all of you who have contributed in the past. God bless you.
Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Orphanage

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 am

In the past month, I have received one donation to the children for a sum of five dollars. That will not go very far to buy Christmas gifts for the kids. Does anyone care to help out this year?
:)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Tigger82d » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

If everyone could give $5 or even $10 then that little bit will add up and hopefully there will be to much for presents and the rest can be used on the building or wherever else it is needed.
Tigger82d

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Thank you Tigger82d for your donation of $100.00 on November 23rd to help to purchase Christmas gifts for the orphans. I will be buying the gifts myself, and delivering them by hand before Christmas to the children. God bless you for your kind heart, and also to all of the other gentlemen who have made donations in the past.
Now we have $105.00 to use for the orphan's Christmas, and it would be wonderful if we could have a lot more. Will some of you other guys pitch in?
:) :) :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am

It is very easy to give to the orphanage for Christmas presents for the children. You just click on the donate button on the jaderune.com site, and then you give your credit card number/information. After that you click on the button that allows you to write a note, then just write in how you want the money to be used, put in the amount you want to donate, and it is as simple as that. Like Tigger said don't hesitate because you don't think you can give a lot of money, give what you can, and if enough people chip in and give it will all add up, and help supply the need.

Please give, if you are able, to the Children's Home for Christmas presents for them! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum