Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Christmas Messages

Postby bachuichui » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Kinsa man ning galuto? chef cook....
bachuichui

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you for sharing your Christmas Party pictures at Lola's house! I enjoyed looking at them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 am

To God, thank you so much for being with me all throughout my life. I am just so happy and lucky eversince though I had so many problems. I have surpassed it all because of His help. He has been so good to me. I hope that he will always guide me.
edeline

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 am

I would like to say thanks for the people around me who love me and treasure me my mother, brothers, sisters, relatives who value me and my boyfriend. They make me so happy.

It is such a nice feeling when somebody is there loving and caring you. At the same time, it is always a warm feeling when I can show how much a person means to me. It is good thinking that someone loves me deeply but even better if he is with me. Anyway, he might be far from me but he is always in my heart. I am just so happy to have someone who loves me so much. I feel that I am so lucky to have him. He cares a lot for me. i hope that you will always be like that and you will always allow me to show how much you mean to me. I can't imagine my life without you. I wish that soon we will be together.

Thanks for coming in my life and saying hello because that was the day that we started to know each other.
edeline

Previous

Return to General Forum