Contacting Ladies

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Contacting Ladies

Postby trentc » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:41 am

I have been contacting and chatting with girls from PI more often online in the past two-three years. Before then, it was mostly educated ones who where online.

Now days internet places are very common and inexpensive, even in very remote little villages. Though they can't afford to sit there all day or everyday chatting with you.

So with that in mind, these are warning signs from my experience to cut them off immediately as you could be wasting your time with them.
    Always telling you no camera is available. At least one camera is available at those internet places

"It's too expensive to go to the internet place" I know of one girl who has no job, and still lives with her poor family, yet is still able to get online almost daily.

Shortly after getting to know them, tells you about <insert a relative here> needs some sort of medical treatment; an electronic device that needs repair (about $100); needs to attend a school but not enough money. You get the picture.

Also figure to be able go visit one within a year or less. If you cannot give them a commitment to go, they will be looking for someone else.
Things in the marriage department seem to move fast there. I knew a guy that did give a commitment, but by the time he got there, she had already married someone else..wow! But in the end he met another on the same trip and married her. I was very impressed with her.

Have fun
trentc

Re: Contacting Ladies

Postby edeline » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:08 am

trentc wrote:I have been contacting and chatting with girls from PI more often online in the past two-three years. Before then, it was mostly educated ones who where online.

Now days internet places are very common and inexpensive, even in very remote little villages. Though they can't afford to sit there all day or everyday chatting with you.

So with that in mind, these are warning signs from my experience to cut them off immediately as you could be wasting your time with them.
    Always telling you no camera is available. At least one camera is available at those internet places

"It's too expensive to go to the internet place" I know of one girl who has no job, and still lives with her poor family, yet is still able to get online almost daily.

Shortly after getting to know them, tells you about <insert a relative here> needs some sort of medical treatment; an electronic device that needs repair (about $100); needs to attend a school but not enough money. You get the picture.

Also figure to be able go visit one within a year or less. If you cannot give them a commitment to go, they will be looking for someone else.
Things in the marriage department seem to move fast there. I knew a guy that did give a commitment, but by the time he got there, she had already married someone else..wow! But in the end he met another on the same trip and married her. I was very impressed with her.

Have fun

There is a saying that there are many ways to kill a cat if I am not mistaken. Most are aiming to have a common goal and that is a successful marriage. Communication through online may work for the other but not all so the only thing to be done is be observant and be wise. If someone feels and thinks that he is being played then leave it and not be silly to continue going with it. We have indivual differences and not all people behave in the same way. No two people are exactly the same.

I am glad that your friend have found his partner when he came here. Playing games could happen both sides, if not the women it will be on the men except for those who are serious and sincere. There were Filipinas playing and there were also white men playing but lucky for those who have found each other successfully.

It wasn't nice when your friend came here and met hs gf but his gf was married already. An apology for that having that experience from a Filipina but I hope that will not make you think generally that all Filipinas are like that.

Patience will help, depending on the situation. There were guys who promised and promised to come but never came up so what happened was that, the girls were tired waiting for that guy and ended up looking for another. I had it before when my ex promised to come but didn't come. He promised for almost three years and had so many excuses reasons why he could not make it that year.
edeline

Previous

Return to General Forum