2nd Annual Christmas Sweeptakes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Sweeptakes

Postby joyo » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 am

Congratulations to the winners. Happy Christmas.
How can Brittygirl win and she has never posted. It shows she has 0 posts.
There is bias on this.
Believe and in believing, you will receive.
joyo

Postby Chas » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 am

joyo wrote:Congratulations to the winners. Happy Christmas.
There is bias on this.

???????
Number of posts has nothing to do with it. Number of sweepstake PMs to Jadegil has everything to do with it.
Chas

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 pm

There is bias on this.

I saw that too. I think a person is eligible if he/she belongs to the forum regardless of whether or not that person posts. I think the whole idea of this is to encourage to actively participate in the forum. They should post, and then they would learn how much enjoyment they could have from being active in this little community! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 pm

There is bias on this.

Happy Christmas to you also, Joyo, and everyone else! Have fun, eat lots of goodies, and enjoy all the festivities of these holidays! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 pm

I wanted to publicly thank everyone for participating in this years' Christmas Sweepstakes. There were a lot of entries. It is interesting to note that the winner is a lady (Jeannette Villaester) from Toledo City, Cebu, and she was also the Grand Prize winner in the Christmas in July Sweepstakes...so she has been very lucky. I do not know her personally, but she has told me in an email that she takes care of her paralytic grandmother, and does not have much time for the internet or other activities.
I also had a Christmas Party in Consolacion, Cebu on Saturday, Dec. 18, and all members of jaderune.com who live in the Cebu City area were invited. I will post photos of this party when I get back to Texas, and have more time to do that. I did have Door Prizes at the party, and some other people won some money (just in time for Christmas). Those winners are:
Pilar Paquibot 500 php
Sandrina Malonado 1,000 php
Isabelita Sarone 2,000 php
Congratulations to these ladies as well!

Also, I want to thank Edwin for his generosity and kind heart. Edwin has donated his Sweepstakes winnings to the children of the orphanage. Thank you Sir Edwin. God bless you and your family.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

jadegil6 wrote:I wanted to publicly thank everyone for participating in this years' Christmas Sweepstakes. There were a lot of entries. It is interesting to note that the winner is a lady (Jeannette Villaester) from Toledo City, Cebu, and she was also the Grand Prize winner in the Christmas in July Sweepstakes...so she has been very lucky. I do not know her personally, but she has told me in an email that she takes care of her paralytic grandmother, and does not have much time for the internet or other activities.
I also had a Christmas Party in Consolacion, Cebu on Saturday, Dec. 18, and all members of jaderune.com who live in the Cebu City area were invited. I will post photos of this party when I get back to Texas, and have more time to do that. I did have Door Prizes at the party, and some other people won some money (just in time for Christmas). Those winners are:
Pilar Paquibot 500 php
Sandrina Malonado 1,000 php
Isabelita Sarone 2,000 php
Congratulations to these ladies as well!

Also, I want to thank Edwin for his generosity and kind heart. Edwin has donated his Sweepstakes winnings to the children of the orphanage. Thank you Sir Edwin. God bless you and your family.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are most welcome Michael, thank you for the kind words, and God Bless you are yours also!, and we are looking forward to seeing those pictures when you get back to Texas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Brittygirl » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 am

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners...
i have got again the first prize!
last Christmas in July i have also won the grand prize!
maybe i am a LUCKY !and i think the drawing is not a bias..

So,for those who did not win, and who wants to win,
better luck next time....

Once again, the drawing is fair and not bias..
i did not have knows any one staff of forum,relatives and friends!
i did not know personally with Sir Michael. SO, how come Become BIAS?

that is all thanks to God!
Brittygirl

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am

Brittygirl wrote:CONGRATULATIONS to all winners...
i have got again the first prize!
last Christmas in July i have also won the grand prize!
maybe i am a LUCKY !and i think the drawing is not a bias..

So,for those who did not win, and who wants to win,
better luck next time....

Once again, the drawing is fair and not bias..
i did not have knows any one staff of forum,relatives and friends!
i did not know personally with Sir Michael. SO, how come Become BIAS?

that is all thanks to God!

It is okay, Brittygirl! I don't think the Sweepstakes was biased. Everyone has an equal chance, and it partially depends on how many times you enter, increasing your chances. For the Christmas in July I didn't start early enough as I had not joined the forum yet, so I didn't have as great a chance as someone who entered lots of times. For the Christmas forum I entered every single day except the 2 weeks I was in the Philippines, and then I was not able to get to the internet, and my wife would not agree to enter for me, and I didn't try to push her to do that. I didn't know what my chances might be, but I did get 2nd place. I am happy for you and your winnings, and you were lucky, and that was good! Good for you! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Next time good luck to every one, and enter often for a greater chance at winning. God's Blessings to you!
Edwin

Postby edeline » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

She has been so lucky to win the jackpot. Wow..I think that money was really for her.

Sir Michael had a raffle also during the jaderune party at Cansaga Consolacion. I think he was giving 2000 as the first prize and 1000 for second and 500 for the third prize. I am not lucky in terms of raffles, huhuhu

Thanks for the kindness Mr. Moderator.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:44 pm

edeline wrote:She has been so lucky to win the jackpot. Wow..I think that money was really for her.

Sir Michael had a raffle also during the jaderune party at Cansaga Consolacion. I think he was giving 2000 as the first prize and 1000 for second and 500 for the third prize. I am not lucky in terms of raffles, huhuhu

Thanks for the kindness Mr. Moderator.

I hope no one takes offense at my humor, but Brittygirl should have been at that raffle also! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope no one is offended, but I think my little joke was funny!

Edeline, I think you are correct; that money was for Brittygirl! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum