Looking fo a bride

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Looking fo a bride

Postby TimIr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

I am a 44 year old guy that lives in the USA and I am looking to meet a nice girl that is honest caring and loving want to make a new life and marriage. Please be serious and around 35 Christian preferable. No games I am applying for my passport tomorrow. Please e-mail tim_k@sbcglobal.net
I enjoy ministry, fishing and I working out at the gym with weights and running as much as possible. I am a romantic type guy and a hard worker. :shock:
TimIr

Re: Looking fo a bride

Postby m&m » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 am

TimIr wrote:I am a 44 year old guy that lives in the USA and I am looking to meet a nice girl that is honest caring and loving want to make a new life and marriage. Please be serious and around 35 Christian preferable. No games I am applying for my passport tomorrow. Please e-mail tim_k@sbcglobal.net
I enjoy ministry, fishing and I working out at the gym with weights and running as much as possible. I am a romantic type guy and a hard worker. :shock:

The best foundation of relationship is friendship. Try to build friendship online and who knows later on you will learn to love each other. Best friends deepens is very strong relationship, why? Because you learn to be true as you are while having a relationship with feelings will turn to hypocrisy and sometimes end up disappointment. :P :P :P :P
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Having our wife be your best friend is wonderful. Carol and I are not only husband and wife, but we are best friends. We have been at it 42 & 1/2 years, and it has not all been wonderful, but we have stayed with each other, and we have supported each other through all the good and the bad times. When one is down, the other is there to lift that person up, and vise versa. I don't think there would be anything worse than being alone, unless you were with someone that you couldn't stand to be with, or they couldn't stand being with you. There are people who are miserable together, but our daughter said she thought that we should consider eternity and do what is right, and that is a good way to look at it. Eternity and the rewards will come soon. We are here such a short period of time, and we are in eternity for such a long period of time. Actually period of time is not a good descript of eternity is it? That is because eternity contains no periods of time, as "Time shall be no more!" :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby LanieRisteen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Well, the last thing you want to do is hop on a plane and pick someone once you get there! A large percentage of the ladies on jaderune honestly want to find a husband and start a life. But there are some ladies on jaderune who are already married with a child or two and they use men for money. Take some time to read things online about the signs to look for that the woman may not be on the up and up. For example, if you do online chat and it seems to take a long time for her to respond to you it is probably because she is carrying on multiple chat sessions.

That said, I married a lady from Cebu I found through jaderune and we now have a 3-month old daughter. My wife is the best woman I have ever met in my life, and I am glad I took the gamble. Read the tips in jaderune about what not to do. The Philippines is a very poor country, and if you begin sending money, the family of the lady will pressure her to get more and more and that could destroy your relationship! This will especially be true if the lady is the eldest female in the family ("ate") since tradition places the financial responsibility for the family at her feet and not those of the "kuya" (eldest male) as you might expect.
LanieRisteen

Postby abufarsi » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I would not agree that because a woman needs cash it is a reason to discount her as a potential mate.

Everybody brings some pluses and negatives to a relationship. Perhaps when we first meet she is thinking "this guy is successful", and the guy is thinking "wow she is too cute". You could be harsh, claim she only wants him for cash and equally he only wants her for sex... But nothing is that cut and dry. No matter where you start out in any relationship, how simplistic at first, eventually either the relationship works or it does not, no matter how sexy the girl or rich the guy is.

But I agree that finding a girl here is far better than trying to live in the Philippine and meet some woman on the street, church, or store clerk. Here you already have women who have decided, on a foreigner, on a relationship, and a process. Living in the Philippines and not knowing the language, the customs, the general attitudes, it is likely that you will spend a lot of time on inappropriate women.
abufarsi

Return to General Forum