Gift for a Woman whom You Really Love in Valentine's Day

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Gift for a Woman whom You Really Love in Valentine's Day

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Valentine's Day is a very special day for all of the partners in the world. Especially, for those who have partners in this season and for the women who is expecting something sweet from their partners. :)
FLOWERS. I never have experience to be given this. When I was a kid, whenever I see something on tv a scene that a man is giving a flowers for his woman, I asked myself.. What is the big deal of giving flowers to a woman? It's just flowers that wrapped in a colored paper stuff and ribbon. I admit I was so bitter in my childhood days. :lol: But, when I was in high school, my feelings has changed when I saw a boy giving a bouquet of red roses to my classmate in the Valentine's Day, I feel sweet and a little bit jealous on why does nobody given me like those flowers. Wow! I immediately put into my mind that if I was my classmate, I would really be extremely happy to receive those. I think, the feeling is unexplainable, proud and surprised! :D
CHOCOLATES. I love chocolates but for me, if a man will give chocolates to her woman it only signifies the sweetness of his love to his woman. I do not know what is the exact thought of this but I think, if a man will give chocolates for me, I would really feel extra special accompanied with flowers.
TEDDY BEAR. this is common here in the Philippines, I wasn't given this stuff also. But I think, I would also feel great if someone would give to me like this. :) It could be either small [to be placed in id straps] or big [to be placed in the bed with you every night and hug it so tight :)].
LOVE LETTER. Unfortunately, I also have not been given love letter. I think of all the gifts I have mentioned above, this would be the sweetest gift a man could give to his woman. A love letter will not cost expensively but cost effortly. It takes hours or days to compose a sweet letter for the man whom he love. It would become extra special if it written by a hand. :) Wow! How wonderful to receive a letter from the one you love. ^_^

I think, every woman in the world would really feel Extremely Happy if this gift item/s would be given to them in the Valentine's Day by the man whom they truly love. :) But practically, these things would really cost but if there would no gift item/s to be given to your woman? The Best Gift to give is your TIME. :)

HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE! :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Re: Gift for a Woman whom You Really Love in Valentine's Day

Postby Andrewm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Ms. S,
It is nice and good of you to write so openy and honestly. That is very welcome. Most of us just think very guardedly and don't permit ourselves to even pen or write words that reveal our inner thoughts.

But something tells me very clearly that you will not have to worry about receiving all these things: cards, letters, small gifts, objects of affection, candies, love notes, and yes flowers in the days, months and years to come.

It sounds like your heart is very much in the right place. That will be reflected in all aspects of your life. I am sure it is in the daily smile you offer to others. So you'll just always be attractive to men. Just watch out! Before you know it, you'll have too many interested in trying to win your attentions.

You had many good lines in what you just wrote. But the best was what you saved for last. You wrote that the best gift one can give is time. Well said. So true.

Maybe there are a few surprises for you on Monday that you just don't yet know of. Andrew
Last edited by Andrewm on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewm

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes I agree that time is a very nice gift that doesn't need which can be given from a person in a relationship. However, if the two are very far it is just fine that they are far as long as the communication is there as they both can feel the presence of their love thought they are are away from each other.

Letters are just so sweet of a guy and that is very seldom for them to give one. It needs effort and I think they are not really fund of writing unlike girls who love writing so much because this is the way to express our feelings. No girl can dare to say in front of a guy how much he means to her. Usually the girls are just having a diary and mostly in there are the love stories heheh.

Though the gus is not sending a letter or anything due to some problems, it doesn't mean that he is not thinking or loving a girl. It is just that there are reasons why he can't send one. Anyway, happy Valentines to all here.
edeline

Postby abufarsi » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

In the 50's some scientist tested various animals as to their resistance to radiation. It turns out that the species that will last the longest is the cockroach... So I am going to give my gal a cockroach as "cockroaches are forever".
abufarsi

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

abufarsi wrote:In the 50's some scientist tested various animals as to their resistance to radiation. It turns out that the species that will last the longest is the cockroach... So I am going to give my gal a cockroach as "cockroaches are forever".

oh you are making your girl scared..most Filipinas are afraid of the cockroach :o
edeline

Postby Andrewm » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Because the distance is too far and it is just impossible to know addresses for all of you to have that big colorful bouquet arrive on time today....

Here is the gift that you deserve today. (and one that arrives to you on time)

This 'gift' is the gift of song. It is entitled "The Gift that You Are" as sung by John Denver.

This song can be heard along with nice photographs on YouTube. Just type in John Denver The Gift You Are. There are about 6-8 different video/song options.

Note: I had that link typed in here (not as a URL) but Michael had it removed. That was wrong. (one still needed to cut and paste) Nonetheless, I hope that this inconvenience does not stop viewers here from listening to the beautiful song.

So...please give it a try, set the volume just right, sit back, close your eyes and listen.

All can enjoy it, but this one is for the ladies this Valentines Day. Young or old, tall or small, brown-eyed or blue-eyed, it matters not. I believe that all will like this one.

This is for you, ladies
Yes...the 'gift that you are' __Believe it.__ God Almighty says it is true.
Andrewm

Return to General Forum