FOCUS on the IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

FOCUS on the IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm

What are the importance things in your life that you focus on? Some, maybe on their family, health, personal goals and on their lifestyle. :? :? :?

Health plays a vital role in achieving what you wanted in your life. Like for example, when you apply for a job and on your medical tests shows that you have a health problem. Surely! You can’t have that job no matter how qualified you are for that certain job. It is a must that we have to take good care of our health always.
At times, you may be surprise, why you can’t achieve all that you wanted. Despite the fact that you’re rich and intelligent.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Try to look the people around you. You will find out that most of them are busy working and if not studying (if they are student). They work hard for them to achieve their goals. And you? Busy roaming around with friends, clubbing, outing etc. With this, you are quite literally wasting your life away. :cry: :cry: :cry:

But don’t worry, you are not alone coz we are all the same at some point. Fond of doing mindless and useless tasks. Such as watching tv, texting and hanging out with friends. :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the these stuff which are non-important and non-urgent should be removed from your life. :? :? :?

So, let us focused on the important tasks. Let us all stop wasting time (and our life). :roll: :roll: :roll:

Try to imitate this cat :roll: :roll: :roll: just an animal but he/she has focus :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Re: FOCUS on the IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE

Postby erwin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Be straight forward. What do you think are important things in life? :?: :?: :?: In order to survive in this planet earth, there are basic things to consider. of course the food, shelter and clothing. What else? of course, education. It depends upon the person what matters for him or her.
erwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

erwin wrote:Be straight forward. What do you think are important things in life? :?: :?: :?: In order to survive in this planet earth, there are basic things to consider. of course the food, shelter and clothing. What else? of course, education. It depends upon the person what matters for him or her.

If you are just going to read and understand what I've wrote..I guess, you'll understand what I mean when I said "focus on the important things life"..if you don't understand..then, its not my problem anymore...PEACE
chaychay644

Postby maynayz » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
erwin wrote:Be straight forward. What do you think are important things in life? :?: :?: :?: In order to survive in this planet earth, there are basic things to consider. of course the food, shelter and clothing. What else? of course, education. It depends upon the person what matters for him or her.

If you are just going to read and understand what I've wrote..I guess, you'll understand what I mean when I said "focus on the important things life"..if you don't understand..then, its not my problem anymore...PEACE

PEACE? That is something you obviously lack and shouldn't be quoting. Perhaps you should seek God and ask him if your foul attitude and outlook is the right way. But peace? You know nothing of the word, woman. Use only what you understand and comprehend. Not what you think sounds cool or popular to say when you leave out of your convo. :arrow:
maynayz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:03 am

The one who have made different in history were the men and women who were focused! Apostle Paul, for instance, almost single-handedly spread Christianity throughout the Roman Empire. His secret was a focused life. He said, “I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.”

A lawyer won’t be able to surpass all obstacles in studies if he is not focused. Indeed, if you want your life to have impact, FOCUS it! People try to do everything but those who focus on what is important to succeed and stop trying the “do it all” and do less is the one who become successful. Stop dabbling and prune away even good activities and do what matters most. Motivation is surely important in life in order to succeed in any task we do. For instance, working hard and smart for the sake to uplift family’s status of living is one thing. Your purpose always produces passion. Having a clear purpose, like to extend help for others energizes your life. When you keep on focusing on things without reason, clearly and surely your passion dissipates. I come to realize that most of my time spent is trying to create legacy on earth. Not only me but most people do good things because they want to be remembered when they are gone. Knowing that what ultimately matters most will not be what others say about your life but what God says. Are you one of a kind guilty of this? It is a sad fact that what people fail to realize is that all achievements are eventually surpassed, reputation fades, records are broken, and tributes are forgotten. Certificates and medals received from schools for the past 15 years were found in the garbage can when we the time we have renovated the house. Feeling good and being proud of and giving to much effort for this earthly things were become meaningless. Doing things for God of all the achievements we received does a lot of difference.

So what do you want you to be? What motivates you of doing so? What would your family and friends say that urge or impelled your life? Remember that Living on purpose is the path to peace.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Yes, Paul was focused, then also Barnabas in Acts 11:23 "exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord." Then also Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with a portion of the king's meat! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum