Get Away

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Get Away

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

purex wrote:Children are gift from God.
They should be taking cared and nurture in the word of God
They must given undivided attention and unconditional love.
When they are taking cared they will be a good citizen in the society

Yes, and each child has a soul that is worth more than all the world. There is no value to compare with each individual person! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 16, 2011 3:35 am

it has been my desire to go to a peaceful place and to have peace of mind after all the heartache, problems and stress at work.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 am

crisipicada wrote:it has been my desire to go to a peaceful place and to have peace of mind after all the heartache, problems and stress at work.

Yes, you need that, Crisi! We all need to get away periodically to a peaceful place, and have peace of mind.

We have an eighteen year old granddaughter who lives by Spokane who is graduating from high school in a few days. I think we are going to miss that because of so many things happening, but we are going to her graduation party at our daughter's house. We will be going over to hear her sing with a group from her high school, and that will be fun. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

ACTUALLY when my sister is mad at her children or talking a lot, i tend to go outside the house or else just keep quiet. no words coming out from my mouth or else it is like a raging fire at home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: also when mama is so noisy it is better to walk outside and buy chichirya and be back at home after she is silent :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:24 am

crisipicada wrote:ACTUALLY when my sister is mad at her children or talking a lot, i tend to go outside the house or else just keep quiet. no words coming out from my mouth or else it is like a raging fire at home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: also when mama is so noisy it is better to walk outside and buy chichirya and be back at home after she is silent :D :D :D :D

A moment of truth here! I have a tendency to want to say what I want to say. I am not always nice when I say it, and it gets me into very bad trouble, but it seems like I have to say it anyway. I have vowed to try to be careful about what I say, because when I say what I think it often stirs up a hornets nest, and then everyone gets mad!!!!

Proverbs 15:1; "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."

It is good to go outside rather than saying things. I am learning that sometimes it is very beneficial to keep my mouth quiet rather than saying what I feel like saying, which does not help at all, and usually does me the most damage. I am doing better with this however! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum