What Country?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What Country?

Postby HeyJoe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

(1) What country do Filipinas want a man from?

(2) Are you willing to move /locate to his country?
HeyJoe

Re: What Country?

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

HeyJoe wrote:(1) What country do Filipinas want a man from?

This is all i can say. If God willing that you will find a woman to be your wife in the Philippines then, God's will is that you both be together. That is not the will of God that you will separate. So the location is irrelevant. What is important that you are together.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Filipinas as far as I know are looking for love and eventually marriage. I am from the USA, so that is my perspective, but I think men who marry filipinas are from many various countries; England, Australia, Germany, the Scandinavian countries, and many other countries. As Crisi said, God's wish is for them to be together, and that is the goal.

I seen it both ways. I have a brother-in-law who married a filipina, and he moved to the Philippines, intending to be there the rest of his life. He is retired, he doesn't need to work, so his life is in the Philippines with his filipina and her family. My nephew is the same way, and though he has not been in the Philippines long, I think that is where he intends to stay, according to my sister. Others locate in other countries including the USA, and that is often because the man has employment obligations there. Some filipinas would rather have the man move to the Philippines, and then they live there. Others would rather move to the other country where both the husband and wife can work. As Crisi said, it really doesn't matter as long as they can be together, and they figure out what they want. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm

It is a very big decision to get married and so it takes wisdom and prayers. Consider the advise of your parents, teachers, friends, love ones, pastor and of course make the word of GOd as your basis for making such decision. Is it in accordance to the will of God? Is it makes God happy if you do such thing? or just to fulfill our own desires? Is it moral? It feels good but is it right? Consider these questions. Remember that the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

crisipicada wrote:It is a very big decision to get married and so it takes wisdom and prayers. Consider the advise of your parents, teachers, friends, love ones, pastor and of course make the word of GOd as your basis for making such decision. Is it in accordance to the will of God? Is it makes God happy if you do such thing? or just to fulfill our own desires? Is it moral? It feels good but is it right? Consider these questions. Remember that the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?

Very good advice, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby HeyJoe » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:It is a very big decision to get married and so it takes wisdom and prayers. Consider the advise of your parents, teachers, friends, love ones, pastor and of course make the word of GOd as your basis for making such decision. Is it in accordance to the will of God? Is it makes God happy if you do such thing? or just to fulfill our own desires? Is it moral? It feels good but is it right? Consider these questions. Remember that the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?

Crisi and Edwin--I start a topic/question about country because that is a topic I wanted to discuss. Seems everytime there is an interesting topic you guys post the same stuff about marriage and god, Crisi posts and Edwin follows and says yes Crisi you are correct. Your opinion may be good but when you do that it "hijacks" the topic. Could you guys stick with the topic so people who are interested in the original topic will answer? Have courtesy for other people. You can start our own topic about marriage and god and if anyone is interested they can join.
HeyJoe

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 am

HeyJoe wrote:
Edwin wrote:

Crisi and Edwin--I start a topic/question about country because that is a topic I wanted to discuss. Seems everytime there is an interesting topic you guys post the same stuff about marriage and god, Crisi posts and Edwin follows and says yes Crisi you are correct. Your opinion may be good but when you do that it "hijacks" the topic. Could you guys stick with the topic so people who are interested in the original topic will answer? Have courtesy for other people. You can start our own topic about marriage and god and if anyone is interested they can join.

If you will read the posts I think you will find that we have discussed your questions. Anyone is free to respond to them if they are interested. I think God and marriage is part of these questions as well. Most filipinas are God fearing, and they consider that important, and they also consider marriage important as well. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby HeyJoe » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 am

Edwin,

The topic questions are:
(1) What country do Filipinas want a man from?

Since I wrote the questions I can tell you they have nothing to do with marriage, god and whether or not filipinas are god fearing. You may believe those are interesting concepts but they are not what this topic is about. Since those concepts seem important to you maybe you should begin a topic on those concepts. I ask you focus on the original topic so that question may get attention and be answered.
HeyJoe

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Well, whatever. Do not worry about the question what country. I have a greater concern now that I have been thinking since I was college. It is all about mathematical problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you help me solve the problem 1+1=3? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am serious guys, this is not out of topic it is part of looking what county hehehehe.

Happy weekend guys.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 pm

crisipicada wrote:Well, whatever. Do not worry about the question what country. I have a greater concern now that I have been thinking since I was college. It is all about mathematical problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you help me solve the problem 1+1=3? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am serious guys, this is not out of topic it is part of looking what county hehehehe.

Happy weekend guys.

Happy Weekend to you, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum