PLANNING FOR A TRIP? Just a Simple REMINDER"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

PLANNING FOR A TRIP? Just a Simple REMINDER"

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 am

Are you planning for a vacation/trip thousand miles away from home? What are the preparations you’ve been doing and what are the activities you plan to do during the entire trip? And what are the particular places you wanted to visit? :x :x :x

Yeah, planning for a trip is really exhausting sometimes coz you need to plan everything. The things that you are going to bring, time and of course financial matters. You always think of how much will you spend during the trip. This is really important in the sense that it would be really hard for you to run out of money while away from home. Specially if the place you’re going to visit is new to you and you don’t have anyone to give you company. :roll: :roll: :roll:

What are your plans? Probably, you need to schedule every activity for you to avoid wasting your time. So that when you got home you have lots of memories to share with your family and friends. :roll: :roll: :roll:

How about the activities that you are planning to do? In this matter, one should be very cautions coz you might never know that you are risking your life with that kind of activity that you are planning to do. Make sure that all the materials you might be using are complete. Bear in mind that “prevention is better than cure”. This is true, coz we are all aware of the tragedies that occur due to leisure activities. No one will ever know when an accident may occur. One more thing, you have to be careful with your belongings. Put them in a safe place, remember there are lots of snatchers. :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Re: PLANNING FOR A TRIP? Just a Simple REMINDER"

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Planning is very important. There is a saying, "Fail to plan, and you might as well plan to fail." One of my faults is over planning when I go anywhere. When going for a trip just for a few days to see our other twin daughter, I put everything in my suitcase that I can imagine that I might need or want. I put more clothes in it, just so I will have the choice once I get there. I try to remember all of my clean up habits, and include tooth brushes, baking soda, toothpaste, a comb, (last trip I forgot my nail clippers, and wouldn't you know I broke a finger nail!) shaving blades, shaving cream, and mirad of other things that I think I might need. I take my Bible as usually we attend church with our kids while visiting them. I also include a church hymn/song book, so that I can play the piano whenever I get the opportunity. I usually have my travel book on the Philippines, so that I can read and study about all the places I might like to visit.

When I went to the Philippines I took most of the things I listed above, as well as taking more than I was allowed for the domestic flight, and far more than I needed, just so I could have a choice, but I ended up giving away a lot of my things to lighten my bagage to the required weight.

I didn't do my own planning as far as where I was going to go, and what I was going to do, as the plan was for me to go with my friends for part of the time, and spend the other part of the time with my brother-in-law who lives in the Philippines. As it turned out my brother-in-law was occupied and didn't have time to come to get me, so I spent all my time with my friends and their families in the Philippines, having a wonderful time. I enjoyed it all including the flights, as well as the time spent being with this filipina's families. They treated me royally, made efforts to keep me safe, and that was very comforting! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum