SEX

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: SEX

Postby m&m » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Sex is important! “In God’s eyes two married people become one. And as you continue to mature, you’ll often crave the oneness that comes from sharing life with someone and I felt that way, too. In fact, I experience that longing and perhaps you feel that desire even now. Yet I believe also that until we’re ready to commit our lives in marriage, we have no right to treat anyone as if he or she belongs to us. The desire was present but it was not a struggle.”
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 am

m&m wrote:Sex is important! “In God’s eyes two married people become one. And as you continue to mature, you’ll often crave the oneness that comes from sharing life with someone and I felt that way, too. In fact, I experience that longing and perhaps you feel that desire even now. Yet I believe also that until we’re ready to commit our lives in marriage, we have no right to treat anyone as if he or she belongs to us. The desire was present but it was not a struggle.”

Good points..I agree with you..there is nothing wrong having sex as long as you guys are married..you can do it whenever you want..and if the woman out there chose to have sex while they are still on the stage of getting to know each other,.I am sure that time will come that they'll get into trouble..

I just can't seem to understand why westerner have different outlook when it comes to SEX..for them, as long as they love each other they can do it even outside marriage..haven't they considered the consequences?.. What if the girl got pregnant? What if the feeling suddenly disappear?..(poor little girl)..those are just a few example that needs to be considered..

Bear in mind that the number one reason why the world seems to be over populated is because of PREMARITAL SEX that results to pregnancy..and it is also the common reason why we have lots of broken homes around the world..

chaychay644

Postby red » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 am

.....i agree with you chaychay... :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm

If your relationship is all about sex, then you don't HAVE a relationship.
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

SeekingMyAsawa wrote:If your relationship is all about sex, then you don't HAVE a relationship.

very true..and I guess it would be better if someone go to a bar and find a girl who would satisfy you're needs..
chaychay644

Postby lovely_tears8 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm

As for me,i do beleive that sex is not that really important in relationship..,if a man and woman really do love each other,then they don't need to obligue itself to have it.,if they are contented in their set-up why force themselves to do it.
Why? is that all the reasons why man and woman got married?i think no,its not..,Once you get married to a certain person that you think the only and right man for you.,you would love him forever.AS we all know that nobody in this world is perfect..what if if you got married and the man that you choose to marry is can't give you a pleasure of having a child,or an impotent one,or he is blind..would you pursue and still marry him?IF you ask me, yes i do!its not the matter of anything..it is the matter of hearts that continue beating just for him and the loyalty of love in the heart.
And i do beleive also that "Sex" can only be done by the two person who will forever love each other and never changed whatever will happened through life. and sex can only be done after the matrimonial ceremony or in the honeymoon night of the two person after having married.I still beleive in the beleifs and adage of old filipino people that "Virginity is the only gift that you can give to the only man that you desired to be with you forever..."So.,don't lose it..until you didn't found the right one that will deserve to have it.!
lovely_tears8

Postby longhorn1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am

I will have to disagree with you because I think that SEX is one of the most important components of a marriage. When either the man or the woman don't get the sexual pleasure and sexual satifaction that they need from their marriage partner, then they oftentimes look outside the marriage to find it. That can lead to the eventual break-up and end to the marriage.
You comment on virginity, and possibly you have never experienced the pleasures of being in a sexual reationship with another person, and therefore you do not understand the cravings that being involved sexually does unleash in a person. But I assure you that once Pandora's Box is opened, it can never be closed again.
longhorn1

Postby Ronald » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 pm

jadegil6 wrote:How Important Is Sex In A Relationship? :)

Sex is everything a woman and man can give their partner. Without sex, a relationship will not work.
Ronald

Postby mjsty » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 am

I agree that sex is definitely necessary in a married life but the term is not anymore sex it is awkward to hear, it's "love making" because for sure love is present while you were doing it plus the fact that it is bounded by marriage and a blessing from GOD and both of your families...
but for the young relationship, i mean for the gf bf relationship, i greatly still believe on the Filipino culture, "no sex outside marriage"..
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

mjsty wrote:I agree that sex is definitely necessary in a married life but the term is not anymore sex it is awkward to hear, it's "love making" because for sure love is present while you were doing it plus the fact that it is bounded by marriage and a blessing from GOD and both of your families...
but for the young relationship, i mean for the gf bf relationship, i greatly still believe on the Filipino culture, "no sex outside marriage"..

I agree with you mjsty..nice post :) :) :)
chaychay644

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum