Sleep North and South

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Sleep North and South

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

I have heard a long time ago that if you sleep aligned North and South you will get a better night's rest. I don't know if it is true for sure, but I have believed it for a long time, and I have made an effort to sleep aligned North and South.

We have 3 bedrooms here in our house. Carol was sleeping in the back bedroom, and she had her computer, desk, yarn and other hobby type stuff in the other bedroom with no bed. And of course I sleep in the other bedroom. I have a bathroom off my bedroom, and there is a bathroom in the other end of the house that all the girls in this house use, and we also take our jug showers in that bathroom, that is a gallon jug over your head, and I use 3 heated gallon jugs for my showers, which works out about right.

When the granddaughters moved in with us I brought a single bed in for the one granddaughter, and moved it into this room with Carol's computer. One granddaughter took that room, and the other granddaughter took the other bedroom, and then Carol moved out to the couch. In a custody court battle one of the granddaughters went with her Dad, and the other stayed with us. Then Carol went to sleeping in the room she had been in with the computer. Carol wanted to move things around in that room as the bed was blocking some shelves that were from the floor to the ceiling. She had a place in mind for the bed to keep from moving the freezer, but it wouldn't fit there, but the freezer would, so now her bed is aligned North and South. She doesn't buy into that theory, but she is now sleeping North and South, and we will see if it makes a difference in the rest that she gets. Have any of the rest of you heard of that theory? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum