LOVE

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

LOVE

Postby kaye.monteza » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 pm

All the special powers from God will someday come to an end, but love goes on forever"- isn’t that really true? Being in love is the most wonderful and amazing feeling on earth that makes us complete. No matter what difficult situation we are in, what problems we are faced with, everything shall pass away; however what remains in our heart is, love!
Love makes us go crazy; love makes us feel amazing; love is all about expressing and making others content and happy. In feeding the deprived, there is love; in taking care of the sick there is love; in helping the needy, there is love; offering dignity and respect to those who are suppressed is yet another form of love! Loving someone selflessly is all about making them feel good and special; inspiring them to do well in life; support them no matter what!
Love- feel it and treasure it for lifetime! Felling in love is a delicate feeling that creates thrilling ripples in our heart. The strong bond of love, the care and the concern, the togetherness, everything together is a heavenly feeling to be in! Let love enter you; feel this wonderful emotion of love and enliven your world!
kaye.monteza

Re: LOVE

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am

kaye.monteza wrote:All the special powers from God will someday come to an end, but love goes on forever"- isn’t that really true? Being in love is the most wonderful and amazing feeling on earth that makes us complete. No matter what difficult situation we are in, what problems we are faced with, everything shall pass away; however what remains in our heart is, love!
Love makes us go crazy; love makes us feel amazing; love is all about expressing and making others content and happy. In feeding the deprived, there is love; in taking care of the sick there is love; in helping the needy, there is love; offering dignity and respect to those who are suppressed is yet another form of love! Loving someone selflessly is all about making them feel good and special; inspiring them to do well in life; support them no matter what!
Love- feel it and treasure it for lifetime! Felling in love is a delicate feeling that creates thrilling ripples in our heart. The strong bond of love, the care and the concern, the togetherness, everything together is a heavenly feeling to be in! Let love enter you; feel this wonderful emotion of love and enliven your world!

Yes, Kaye, I Corinthians 13: is the key, isn't it? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm

So hard to define love. Starting today, I am the only female personnel in this office since the other is transferred to her home town in CDO effective yesterday ;) ;)

All my male's officemates sad feelings and heartaches are shared to me and i become the absorber of their pains. :o :o :o :o :o

I do not know how to respond to those who are married because I do not know yet about children problem because i dont have children yet. :) :) :)

What an irony being a shock absorber of their feelings. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

crisipicada wrote:So hard to define love. Starting today, I am the only female personnel in this office since the other is transferred to her home town in CDO effective yesterday ;) ;)

All my male's officemates sad feelings and heartaches are shared to me and i become the absorber of their pains. :o :o :o :o :o

I do not know how to respond to those who are married because I do not know yet about children problem because i dont have children yet. :) :) :)

What an irony being a shock absorber of their feelings. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have a big job, Crisi! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby Chas » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

crisipicada wrote:I do not know how to respond to those who are married because I do not know yet about children problem because i dont have children yet. :) :) :)

You will do a good job Mae because of your experience with your sisters children!
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Yes, Chas. I have so many experiences in dealing with kids since I take care of my niece and nephews when they still baby and since birth :D :D :D :D

But my nephews are not bad at all but sweet and loving. They are easy to deal with unlike those who are spoiled one. And the fact that they grow in the church, they are easily to advise and always bring back to the word of God.

Like Alexis, after we had fight he ask sorry and hug me and that makes him sweet. He is not putting anger in his heart.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:20 pm

crisipicada wrote:Yes, Chas. I have so many experiences in dealing with kids since I take care of my niece and nephews when they still baby and since birth :D :D :D :D

But my nephews are not bad at all but sweet and loving. They are easy to deal with unlike those who are spoiled one. And the fact that they grow in the church, they are easily to advise and always bring back to the word of God.

Like Alexis, after we had fight he ask sorry and hug me and that makes him sweet. He is not putting anger in his heart.

That is great, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 am

For me LOVE is the feeling that can't be compared. It is an inspriation for a person to do better on what she is doing and an inspiration to be happy. Love means so much to me and when I see that a person loves me so much, wow that is very great.

I am sure that many or maybe all experience this, during school days when we have crushes or let us say our first love makes us very different. We sometimes can do things which we think very hard but we have done it. Later we realize, oh that was a hard thing to be done but I have made it because of my inspiration.

Love can make us smile and at the same time can make us cry. Smile because of the happiness that it brings but tears because of the pain that it might brings. There is so such thing as permanent and it is good that we experience this though it is painful also because we are learning from the experiences that we have. We learn to move on, compare some differences and see the real essence of what we have and what we don't have.

Love brings so much happiness to me and at the same time heartaches specially things that I never expected comes. Feeling hopeless and the end of the world.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 am

edeline wrote:For me LOVE is the feeling that can't be compared. It is an inspriation for a person to do better on what she is doing and an inspiration to be happy. Love means so much to me and when I see that a person loves me so much, wow that is very great.

I am sure that many or maybe all experience this, during school days when we have crushes or let us say our first love makes us very different. We sometimes can do things which we think very hard but we have done it. Later we realize, oh that was a hard thing to be done but I have made it because of my inspiration.

Love can make us smile and at the same time can make us cry. Smile because of the happiness that it brings but tears because of the pain that it might brings. There is so such thing as permanent and it is good that we experience this though it is painful also because we are learning from the experiences that we have. We learn to move on, compare some differences and see the real essence of what we have and what we don't have.

Love brings so much happiness to me and at the same time heartaches specially things that I never expected comes. Feeling hopeless and the end of the world.

Yes, Edeline, we have to first realize that God loves us like no other. That gives us hope. Then we allow God to help us love our neighbors as ourselves. We are to love our neighbors and ourselves, as well as our enemies. We are to receive God's love and love others as well. With God's love in our hearts, we may get hurt by others, but we can give it over to God and move on. My wife, Carol, is trying to help me do that. I need not to hold hard feelings/hurt feelings but pray to God and let Him take care of me and the person/people who hurt me. I have a daily struggle with this as I am very sensitive, and I get insulted, get my feelings hurt, then I keep those bad feelings in my heart, and I am tempted to want to get even, get back, but that doesn't help at all. Carol tells me I need to have my heart where it needs to be, and then let God take care of the other person, and that is very good advice, but it is hard to practice.

We do get hurt sometimes, but we can allow God to take our part, support us, and help us not to hurt, but to have happy, joyful feelings. We can realize God is with us helping us through each of our days and with every situation. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby marissatodd » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 pm

i cant defined love... we all know about love... if we feel inlove wth somebody..... for me i feel compltely happy and colorful. whn he is beside me.....every minutes every hours..... i fell so happy.....im thankful ths site its because finally i found my partner in my life... on this website... i do hope ths site all people those.... search they will find rght person.... and now im verry happy marriage
marissatodd

Next

Return to General Forum