Marriage Issues

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Marriage Issues

Postby crisipicada » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

I interview my officemate about these issues. He said that as much as possible, the husband never in his mind to separate his family. As much as possible, the family should be intact and be together.

In case of who is the problem, he said that "I DO NOT HURT MY WIFE'S FEELINGS or I DO NOT INTEND TO HURT MY WIFE." I care for her and for our kids. But in the case that the woman will betray or do something wrong like finding another guy, that is another story. He cannot tolerate such mistake and maybe ended the relationship. But as much as he can, he will keep his family intact.

This is a good idea i learn from him, Though i insist that it is the man who usually make mistake as what i have observed in the family. He said that a close communication is important for the two parties as husaband and wife. He added, it is the wife who really contributed to the success of the family. If the wife take forgranted the husband, that is the time the husband look for another that will meet his emotional need, like someone to talk to and to listen to him. He said, do not forget to pray and ask wisdom from God.

Lastly, it really takes three to have a successful family. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 am

Yes, communication is very important. Having an understanding of each other helps a lot to lower the probability of having problems. I think it is also very important to have honesty in a relationship. It is important too, to save each other's feeling and not hurt each other. Once a person is insulted or hurt then it is difficult to deal with other issues as well. Then looking to God for guidance, having a loving heart, and being willing to forgive each other goes a long ways to making for a peaceful and happy relationship. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 pm

YEs, you are right, Sir Edwin. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum