LOve yOur ENEMY

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: LOve yOur ENEMY

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 17, 2010 2:23 am

Count all the blessing that God has given you. And take note that all things work together for good to them that trust God. So, Carlota, keep up the good heart and trust God through everything whatever how life could be very hard. :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 pm

It is hard to love our enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use us, but according to Jesus teaching we must.

I have had some people damage me financially lately, and this is hard. But to hold it against them would hurt me more than them because they don't care. But you are right, as well as ChayChay in that God will see that the score is evened, and God will reward us for having the right attitude, being forgiving, loving our enemies, and praying for the ones who do us wrong. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

Are there people who disappoint you in life? Are there some who manipulated you? Are there people who are just using you for some hidden agency and later you find out the truth? These makes us feeling bad and we tend to realize that they are our enemy.

It is hard to maintain a good relationship with those people and it is hard to pretent that all things are doing well. The best thing that I have learned is to cry out to the Lord and give my heart to Him. Though it is hard but I believe it lightens our hearts. and somehow we can smile and let them go and put God the rest and He will do the best.

Loving our enemy is hard. But we are commanded to. So, only the Lord can give us that kind of love - Love our Enemy - not our own effort at all. :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 am

crisipicada wrote:Are there people who disappoint you in life? Are there some who manipulated you? Are there people who are just using you for some hidden agency and later you find out the truth? These makes us feeling bad and we tend to realize that they are our enemy.

It is hard to maintain a good relationship with those people and it is hard to pretent that all things are doing well. The best thing that I have learned is to cry out to the Lord and give my heart to Him. Though it is hard but I believe it lightens our hearts. and somehow we can smile and let them go and put God the rest and He will do the best.

Loving our enemy is hard. But we are commanded to. So, only the Lord can give us that kind of love - Love our Enemy - not our own effort at all. :D :D

Yes, cry out to the Lord is the answer, and He has to help us because we can not do it on our own! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Yes, it feels comforting to cry to the Lord and ask for His guidance and direction. You wont regret to obey the Lord. :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, it feels comforting to cry to the Lord and ask for His guidance and direction. You wont regret to obey the Lord. :P

Exactly!!!! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 pm

I was an enemy by the Lord but He found me so now i am His daughter. So, if the Lord love His enemy, why can't we?
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 pm

crisipicada wrote:I was an enemy by the Lord but He found me so now i am His daughter. So, if the Lord love His enemy, why can't we?

Yes, true, we were enemies of God at one time, and now we are in His fold, and it is so true that if we want to be like Jesus, we must love our enemies. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum