Healthy diet

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Healthy diet

Postby red » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

I eat Kamunggay and Bisaya chicken those are healthy and drink Mangosteen tea. They said those chicken sold at wet market like from Magnolia etc can make boys to be gays. :o and women to be lesbian :o
So, are you gay yet? :lol: :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Smiley » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I have heard that too much soy product can cause testosterone to convert into estrogen (only men have to worry ) This can make both men and women more feminine.Growth hormones in meat and dairy products can cause a lot of health problems too.A little less than 2 years ago I finally had to admit that I was fat and out of shape.I`m proud to say that I am now fairly lean,hard, and can wear the same size pants that I wore at age 21. My diet had a huge role in this. I`m just stubborn enough that I can say that I seriously doubt I will ever pork out again
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 am

I heard a few years ago that chicken from KFC was making the girls develope at an earlier age than they were supposed to, but I don't know. I eat some of it periodically. A lot of the foods that they used to say were harmful for people to eat they are changing their minds about. Growth hormones, yes, are not good. They are telling us that if we stay away from processed meats we are better off, but we can eat the beef steaks, hamburgers, roasts and so on that they used to tell us were killing people. I have read that drinking beer can cause men to develope breast; how revolting! They compliment a woman, but not a man! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Oh yeah, a few years ago margarine was supposed to be a healthy alternative to butter,now the evidence shows that butter is the better choice by far. Several vegetable oils are less than healthy while olive oil and rice bran oil are wonderful additions to the diet. I try to keep processed foods to a minimum. It seems to be working really well for me.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Yes, Smiley, we can't get away from processed foods entirely, but we can limit them as much as is reasonable/possible. I am now eating my peanut butter, honey, and drinking milk, and there is no better food than that. When Carol is gone I live on that and cooked oatmeal, raisins, and milk! When she returns home I get a variety of food then! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum